Haitii earthquake

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ve just watched the news about Haiti. Most of the refugees shown struggling to survive were women with 8 or 10 kids. Instead of sending millions in aid funds why don’t we send birth control to some of these countries? You may think this sounds terrible but it would alleviate a lot of suffering from the endless catastrophes that are happening to these impoverished places. Just curious what others think on this.

I’ve just watched the news about Haiti. Most of the refugees shown struggling to survive were women with 8 or 10 kids. Instead of sending millions in aid funds why don’t we send birth control to some of these countries? You may think this sounds terrible but it would alleviate a lot of suffering from the endless catastrophes that are happening to these impoverished places. Just curious what others think on this.
Dont worry Kaamala is on it. Her excuse for not willing to address the country while Biden was on vacation in Camp David saying that "they are not going to pin this shit on her". He came back thank goodness, just to go back. . . on vacation :rolleyes: You are not seeing the clown world here??

Brent flies relief supplies to Haiti..

JTfLpkv.jpg

I've been wondering about this too, they breed like rabbits,with little or no means to support them and the expect the west to feed them all the time, asked this same question many,many,many years ago from my geography teacher and all she could studder for an answer was ; it's their way of life, we must understand it..never did,never will

I've been wondering about this too, they breed like rabbits,with little or no means to support them and the expect the west to feed them all the time, asked this same question many,many,many years ago from my geography teacher and all she could studder for an answer was ; it's their way of life, we must understand it..never did,never will
It’s the most logical way to stop the famine and suffering.

@Brent S

You can explain birth control to the Taliban and the Africans, believe me, you won't survive the day with the former.
That would be the same suicide as doing a gay parade with rainbow flags in Kabul, if you are keen on losing your life in a cruel way then do it, but I think you know yourself what a nonsensical idea that is, and you would probably miss the forum here.

Ah yes Brent, I have here another video where a journalist asks the beards how it looks with the women's suffrage now, you can hear what they think about it. If you now still want to address abortion with them then the last thing you see is probably a barrel of an AK.

https://www.wochenblick.at/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Unknown-4.mp4?_=1

The solution to their over population is really very simple; quit sending them food and medicine! Just think how much $$ that would save the tax payer too.
I think agreeing to the food and medical aid should come with the condition of being sterilized at the very least to prevent more of the same.

I get what Brent S is saying and it makes perfect sense . . . to a 1st world Westerner.

And that is part of the problem of why we keep losing. We insist on shoving our 21st Century, 1st world Westerner beliefs on others. We think ourselves as their betters. We never consider their culture, their society. We just insist we know better.
How better to get shot at for our arrogance?

The Little Haiti section of Miami is going to turn into Big Haiti when all of the earthquake ‘refugees’ start flowing into the US.

Latest posts

Back