H. Clinton, "Islam is not our adversary"

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
Hilary clinton actually said, “Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”

What is the first thing the terrorists yell when they start the killing?
Answer: "Allahu Akbar" (الله أكبر)

Seems to me the terrorist acts have EVERYTHING to do with muslims/islam

Another fanciful quote from many a terrorist:

Arabic:أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Transliteration: ašhadu ʾanla ilāha illal-Lāh, wa ʾašhadu ʾanna muḥammadan rasūlul-Lāh

Literal: There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Therefore, hillary clinton, should you ever read this do the world, but especially the USA, a favor and stop talking, and impersonating a person of sound mind and good judgement! Good to know, before the election, your foreign policy and stance on terrorism would be a carbon copy of obummer's.

Read more at:
http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/hillary-...ver-to-do-with-terrorism/#WF0mmT7T7vp7ysXF.99

i had just opened a email about it.in which this is whats in it..

Behold, the woman who shall soon be crowned Queen of the endlessly self-righteous and self-congratulatory "Reality Based Community:" says this.

"Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism."
This is pure claptrap. Everyone understands that the West is not at war with Islam broadly, and that an overwhelming percentage of Muslims reject violent extremism. It's been beaten into our heads by politicians of all stripes since 9/11, and we're generally bright enough to draw the relevant distinction: "These Muslims over here are just peaceful, faithful people living their lives, whereas those Muslims over there are radical and seek to impose a toxic strain of their faith via terror and violence

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=

Well she's as wacked out as obummer. That's not too hard to see. But I've been screaming at other people who refuse to think anything bad could happen here. I brought up news articles up about whats accompanying the refugee crisis in European and other westernized countries. They all scream in unison it won't and can't happen here. No talking to people anymore. Apparently we live in a utopia surrounded by a bubble in the USA.

Well she's as wacked out as obummer. That's not too hard to see. But I've been screaming at other people who refuse to think anything bad could happen here. I brought up news articles up about whats accompanying the refugee crisis in European and other westernized countries. They all scream in unison it won't and can't happen here. No talking to people anymore. Apparently we live in a utopia surrounded by a bubble in the USA.
Then when s*** happens, everyone is bewildered and amazed, and screams to high heaven that something must be done, and good bye to a bit more of your civil liberties and one step closer to a fully functioning police state.

Latest posts

Back