• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Doomsday Prepper Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Guns for sale

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

ARMY127

Weapons Expert
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a Marlin 30-30WS with scope 3-9x40 and sling with a few hundred rounds that I want to sell? I can post pics and I may have one or two other guns to sell as well, thoughts? Where can I sell them or is anyone interested in buying here? I would have to send them to an FFL of course with a copy of your FFL's license before I send the gun. I may sell my Henry lever action .22LR H001, and one of my .45's maybe. The 30-30 is brand new only about 6-8 months old and shot only about 20 rounds through it. The Henry is also brand new in box never shot( got it for the boy but he likes the Ruger 10/22 better), I have a Remington 1911R1 with the OD green frame and Black slide, custom VZ grips, and has been gone through by a master gunsmith, everything tightened up, light polishing of feed ramp, and 2 Wilson Combat mags, only 20 rounds fired. I will post pics and talk price on each item only if there is interest. Let me know. Thanks everybody

ARMY127

Weapons Expert
Reaction score
Alright since no one seems interested, does anyone have any ideas on a good place to sell those guns where I won't get ripped off?

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
gunsamerica, too. Depending on where you live, you might check out a state forum, like www.vaguntrader.com

I'm sorry I just saw this post or I would've answered before! If your state allows 2nd party transfers there is usually a site like guntrader for you to use. You often find FFLs on there too if you choose to use one.

ARMY127

Weapons Expert
Reaction score
Thanks alabaster will check that out. I am on Guns America a lot and have bought a few guns from that site.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a Marlin 30-30WS with scope 3-9x40 and sling with a few hundred rounds that I want to sell? I can post pics and I may have one or two other guns to sell as well, thoughts? Where can I sell them or is anyone interested in buying here? I would have to send them to an FFL of course with a copy of your FFL's license before I send the gun. I may sell my Henry lever action .22LR H001, and one of my .45's maybe. The 30-30 is brand new only about 6-8 months old and shot only about 20 rounds through it. The Henry is also brand new in box never shot( got it for the boy but he likes the Ruger 10/22 better), I have a Remington 1911R1 with the OD green frame and Black slide, custom VZ grips, and has been gone through by a master gunsmith, everything tightened up, light polishing of feed ramp, and 2 Wilson Combat mags, only 20 rounds fired. I will post pics and talk price on each item only if there is interest. Let me know. Thanks everybody
I am curious about the Henry. I think my kid might get a kick out of that one.

ARMY127

Weapons Expert
Reaction score
Clyde I have decided to keep the Henry. My son changed his mind and wants to try both before he decides. So holding off on that one.

Latest posts