gunner336

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunner336

Reaction score
located in the Southern Calif Inland Empire . I am a L.E.O for over 30 years I have been Prepping with my family , in laws and friends for 5 years.

located in the Southern Calif Inland Empire . I am a L.E.O for over 30 years I have been Prepping with my family , in laws and friends for 5 years.
How you doing gunner336, Names colt, from Southern Cal also. I am kind of a gear junkie so if you have any questions hit me up.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Another californian! I too am in southern california. There are several others from here on this site.

We have several people on here who have shown themselves to be experts in specific areas, and are more than willing to help!

Should you have any comments, questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Latest posts

Back