Gun sales rocket in Illinois ( no suprise there)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not gun sales - FOID paperwork submittal - people with guns already getting legal and also going for their CCW permits ....

there's always been millions & millions of guns in Chicago alone ready & waiting - residents not bothering to go state paperwork legal >>>> into the 10s of millions thru the remainder of the state - best to be totally ready to use if necessary

The Daily Wire has a story about gun sales since the protests country wide. Said that retailers are running out of firearms and ammo.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that a local retailer was restricting ammo to customers who also purchase a gun. That's why I had my brother pick mine up for me.

Just visited local sporting goods store (wearing my mask). They were very low on the popular calibers and had restriction to 4 boxes, per customer, per day. Large crowd (social distance -- sorta) at the gun counter and many making big purchases. Sadly the rifle I HAD planned to purchase is a no-go. The length of pull is way too short. Sucks, I really liked everything else about the rifle. The 22 mag version had a longer stock but I wanted the 22 lr version. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Latest posts

Back