Gun sales rocket in Europe

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-huge-number-migrant-arrivals.html#newcomment

Same story in Finland, Austria and the Czech republic as people flock to arm themselves as (A) They know what is coming (B) they want the same protection as afforded to their leaders and police............ Unfortunately in the UK the Criminals and Terrorists have access to ever more arms, and the police are ever more armed, and the POLITICIANS who created this unholy mess are protected by armed bodyguards WE the law abiding public at large are left utterly defenceless.

Pretty soon, that UN bit will go into effect (the one Obama wants to sign for US)...so yeah, can't blame them.

Here, hoping that the NRA does its job in thwarting that unconstitutional foreign legislation crap.

Pretty soon, that UN bit will go into effect (the one Obama wants to sign for US)...so yeah, can't blame them.

Here, hoping that the NRA does its job in thwarting that unconstitutional foreign legislation crap.
My Dear Friend please Please Please do not EVER rely on a political lobbying group even one as noble as the NRA to fight your corner, it is down to each and every Anmerican citizen to vote out anyone who tries to disarm you ( Clinton etc)

no wonder certain type of ammo seems to be sold out from some gun stores,even my ammo to mosin is costing more in some places...well,verything is okay and all those coming from sand rat land are peaceful,highly educated doctors and engineers and all they want is our good....don't they????

no wonder certain type of ammo seems to be sold out from some gun stores,even my ammo to mosin is costing more in some places...well,verything is okay and all those coming from sand rat land are peaceful,highly educated doctors and engineers and all they want is our good....don't they????

You have your cache for self defence my friend, now get more ammo for trade and barter currency, looking at the news coming from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland etc you will need it, and make sure your wifey is utterly competent with gun and blade.

N.R,
I'm already gearing up my friend,sent in an order for a box of 7,62x54r to my mosin,have a few places to go if I have to leave and I can leave in a hurry.
yup,times ahead of us are gonna be interesting,if that's the right word to use in a situation like this, and we have more and more problems with the muzzies here,which ofcourse our main media don't like to report,our police force is getting very frustrated over that situation...

the maniac in Kreml won't stop until he has "fullfilled" his dream and that means blood will flow,young men and women will die...

I'm not planning on wasteing mine ;) I'd prefer it's theirs that's pouring on the ground and their young doing the dying...cold but that's the way it goes.

did you by the way read that little news thing about Swedish air-space was closed? no train service either...

today,they told it was a "computer glitch",nothing to worry about,just like they have experienced some strange mishapps with their telecom masts lately,bolts loosen alone,cables holding them in place snap,you know..accidently ;)

Latest posts

Back