Guarding Biden

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Wow, I'd take that job right now.

Nobody wants to hurt the hold demented guy. There are no 'crowds' to push back (Trump has more people along 1/5th mile of corn fields driving to events). Just keep the girls and women away from Joe. Don't let anyone question him (that's his campaign's job). It's almost as easy as house-sitting a pet rock.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...r-biden-event-in-duluth-wheres-the-crowd-joe/

I noted the picture of him stepping off the plane was angled towards the sky. . . Because no one was there to greet him! Is that the place that he actually waved to absolutely no one?

believe it or not - you can't post that pic on popular media without the automatic censor system posting a "fraud" sticker >>>the DNC claims it never happened - ????

Wow, I'd take that job right now.

Nobody wants to hurt the hold demented guy. There are no 'crowds' to push back (Trump has more people along 1/5th mile of corn fields driving to events). Just keep the girls and women away from Joe. Don't let anyone question him (that's his campaign's job). It's almost as easy as house-sitting a pet rock.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...r-biden-event-in-duluth-wheres-the-crowd-joe/

that's one of those campaign swings that make absolutely no sense - Biden needs to be in the Twin Cities >>> the outside portion of MN belonged to Trump BEFORE the city rioting - now I'm surprised Biden's plane didn't get shot down going into Duluth .....

I noted the picture of him stepping off the plane was angled towards the sky. . . Because no one was there to greet him! Is that the place that he actually waved to absolutely no one?
There was a fire truck and a fireman near where he waved, but that's it. He was waiving to a lone firefighter.

I always knew that democrats were stupid, but can they really be so stupid that they'd vote for this brain damaged loser?
Because if they listen to the mainstream media, they don't know Biden is a brain damaged loser. That's why there will never be a debate, because then the cat will be out of the bag and they can't hide it anymore

yCAuyPI.png

I hope that Biden goes flat broke from spending millions of dollars on television commercials, staff expenses and campaign trips.

Latest posts

Back