Groundwork to mandate vaccine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My opinion on the subject.

Attachments

• B0C21471-6574-4982-8A93-08CB1E7F52B0.jpeg
    B0C21471-6574-4982-8A93-08CB1E7F52B0.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 13
There is no Federal requirement for informed consent relating to immunization. Meaning they don't have to tell you the dangers. States by law may include informed consent or not regarding immunization.

In Britain a Professor leading Imperial College vaccine trials warns Britons may need annual boosters like flu in bid to defeat virus.

Since every other flu vaccine is only good for one year....and doesn’t half work anyway, this looks very much like they are setting this up for an every year vaccine. This stinks to high heaven.

I know the virus is real. 150k have died allready in the US. Some say it’s just nature’s way of thinning out the herd. Well, in truth it is. It mostly kills the old, sick and infirm. Since I’m borderline on the age bracket and have a couple partially clogged arteries in my heart I am very concerned about getting the virus. If I was 20 and in great health I likely would not be worried about it.

That number is FALSE. Ive lost track of how many doctors and nurses as well as others have said the numbers include deaths of people who never even had a test for the virus. Have you noticed the latest LIE of 600,000 military people being sent letters that they are survivors of the virus? Only 31,000 even had a test. Then there are reports all across the nation of large numbers ofcAmericans getting letters saying they are covid positive...and they Never had a test! If you are incapable of following the scam being done, then there is no hope for you.

The people who actually develop vaccines say that 18 months is extremely fast for getting a vaccine to market and still complete all the proper testing. That means summer 2021. Any sooner than that shortcuts the testing phases vaccines go through for efficacy and safety testing.

Listen, I have been working either directly or indirectly in one aspect or another in the computer field since the 1970s, including being an IT director for nearly 20 years.

Bill Gates made his fortune by forcing poorly developed products on billions of people, buying out his competitors and then gutting them, releasing substandard but free competing versions of software until the competitor went out of business, then shuttering the free software, and even sabotaging his own products to prevent them from having any compatibility with other company's products.

He is ruthless. His modus operandi was evident way back in the early 1980s when he bought DOS and made a deal with IBM to put it on every PC sold, and refused to do any kind of product development on it for years. That lack of product development made it impossible to do anything meaningful with the early versions of Windows because of the way DOS handled memory management. I had a laptop running Windows 2. Using device drivers for both a mouse and an external CD drive, there was no memory left to run programs no matter how much physical memory the machine had. When DRDOS came out and solved that problem, allowing Windows to use enough memory, instead of fixing the problem in MSDOS, Microsoft released a new version of Windows which they sabotaged to prevent it from running on DRDOS.

Microsoft's incompetent development teams opened the doors for countless viruses, Trojan horses, internet worms, and ransomware attacks that have plagued the Internet for decades. Instead of designing the products to be secure, they played whack-a-mole with the malware after it popped up.

Among the people in the computer community who know the truth about Gates, he is EVIL INCARNATE!

7JPsCnH.png

Like I said above, gates is evil in the flesh, if anyone thinks he has your best interest at heart needs to have the fxxken head examined, I have no respect for this so-called man. It doesn't take much tin foil from the drawer here to see the end game, with that said, I don't believe all the crap coming out about gates such as the 5G mind control, the testing of drugs in Africa and South America killing untold numbers, the kind of shit coming from alex jones.

In bill gates statement, he responded to claims regarding RFID microchipping, but as a note, his foundation and Microsoft are invested heavily in organizations that are involved in RFIDs implants, links below. The only conclusion here is he's a g'damn liar

June 2020
"I've never been involved any sort of microchip-type thing," Gates said in a call with reporters on June 3, adding, "It's almost hard to deny this stuff because it's so stupid or strange."

In truth

Microsoft supports ID2020
Kim Gagné Board Chairman of ID2020 is from the Microsoft Corporate,
https://id2020.org/alliance
Bill Gates and Intellectual Ventures Funds Microchip Implant Vaccine Technology
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1550...es-funds-microchip-implant-vaccine-technology
Bill Gates funds birth control microchip that lasts 16 years inside the body and can be turned on or off with remote control
https://nationalpost.com/news/bill-...d-can-be-turned-on-or-off-with-remote-control
With the support of the The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in the form of approximately $17.9 million in grant funding to date, and the potential for up to an additional $2.5 million in grant funding in 2020
https://darebioscience.com/microchips-biotech/

Bill Gates Charity Buys Stakes in Drug Makers
https://www.thebody.com/article/bill-gates-charity-buys-stakes-drug-makers
"The foundation, the nation's largest with an endowment of $24.2 billion from Microsoft Corp Chair Bill Gates and his wife, already is a major force in international health issues, contributing $555 million in 2000 alone to global health programs."

According to an article by Jacob Levich, titled "The Real Agenda of the Gates Foundation," that appeared in the May 2014 issue of Aspects of India's Economy:

"The Gates Foundation exercises power not only via its own spending, but more broadly through an elaborate network of `partner organizations' including non-profits, government agencies, and private corporations. As the third largest donor to the UN's World Health Organization (WHO), it is a dominant player in the formation of global health policy….Such arrangements allow BMGF to leverage its stake in allied enterprises, much as private businesses enhance power and profits through strategic investment schemes….At the same time the Foundation supports NGOs that lobby governments to increase spending on the initiatives it sponsors.

"The Gates operation resembles…a massive, vertically integrated multinational corporation (MNC), controlling every step in a supply chain that reaches from its Seattle-based boardroom...Emulating his own strategies for cornering the software market, Gates has created a virtual monopoly in the field of public health… Vastly endowed, essentially unaccountable, unencumbered by respect for democracy…, it is ideally positioned to intervene swiftly and decisively on behalf of the interests it represents. As Bill Gates remarked, `I'm not gonna get voted out of office.'…

Columbia U.'s Public Health School "Corona-Gates" Scandal: Pt. 5
Revisiting Columbia University School of Public Health's Gates Foundation Connection

"…The Times found that the Gates Foundation has holdings in many companies that have failed tests of social responsibility because of environmental lapses, employment discrimination, disregard for worker rights, or unethical practices…In addition, The Times found the Gates Foundation endowment had major holdings in...pharmaceutical companies that price drugs beyond the reach of AIDS patients...As of this September [2007], the Gates Foundation held $169 million in Abbott stock. In 2005, the foundation held nearly $1.5 billion worth of stock in drug companies whose practices have been widely criticized as restricting the flow of key medicines to poor people in developing nations.

"On average, shares in those companies have increased in value about 54% since 2002. Investments in Abbott and other drug makers probably have gained the foundation hundreds of millions of dollars….Microsoft monopolies in computer operating systems and business software depend upon the same intellectual-property and trade-law approaches favored by drug companies…"

Gates Foundation in 'Unprecedented Coronavirus partnership with industry

https://www.biopharma-reporter.com/...ndation-partners-with-industry-on-coronavirus

Gates has emerged as a leading commentator on the COVID-19 outbreak due to his deep experience in fighting diseases and vaccinating populations, and his warning of a pandemic back in 2015.

The philanthropist recently said his foundation is giving "total attention" to the pandemic, and expects to spend billions constructing vaccine factories.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...google-stock-first-quarter-2020-5-1029234223#

FB and Twitter pulled the video of the doctors speaking yesterday.

Don Jr. is temp. Suspended for retweeting. Odd, how there is zero room for differing opinion. Love how she wants a urinalysis from Fauci to prove he isn't taking it.

Feeling like we live in China or North Korea. The only difference is the MSMedia and sociall media are all controlled by Dems and marxists.

What the F*** has happened to this forum, it USED to be a preparedness and self sufficiency forum, now its religious nut jobs and conspiracy nuts, FFS get a grip moderators.

What the F*** has happened to this forum, it USED to be a preparedness and self sufficiency forum, now its religious nut jobs and conspiracy nuts, FFS get a grip moderators.
Yes, you are right, the religious stuff didn't belong in this thread.
I moved all the religious stuff over to a thread I created for it in Politics and Religion where it belongs. I hope I got things sorted out that both threads make sense, but if not, OH WELL :rolleyes:

Most Christians are not very religious . Theres a difference that seculars can't understand .
But choosing between a religious nut job or a agnostic nut job the religious would probably make more sense .

Taking a vaccine for Corona is no different than taking a vaccine for all the other stuff Americans are vaccinated against . If some big conspiracy was about putting what ever it is that so many People think is being put into this vaccine then it would be put into every type of injectable made by the drug companies .

Taking a vaccine for Corona is no different than taking a vaccine for all the other stuff Americans are vaccinated against . If some big conspiracy was about putting what ever it is that so many People think is being put into this vaccine then it would be put into every type of injectable made by the drug companies .
I completely disagree. Research it yourself. Understand RNA. Understand this is not a natural virus. Understand these new vaccines are a new type That's not being tested. This is another old concept that is being abused for nefarious reasons.

I heard on the news where that idiot Dr Fuccki and his dipshit sidekick scarfgirl now want everyone to wear goggles or faceshields. I'm sure there's some sheep out there that will follow their ridiculous recomendations.
It wasn't too long ago that these numbnuts recommended against wearing masks, except for trained "professionals".
Is any thinking person really going to trust their advice on a vaccine?

I heard on the news where that idiot Dr Fuccki and his dipshit sidekick scarfgirl now want everyone to wear goggles or faceshields. I'm sure there's some sheep out there that will follow their ridiculous recomendations.
It wasn't too long ago that these numbnuts recommended against wearing masks, except for trained "professionals".
Is any thinking person really going to trust their advice on a vaccine?
And he said for not only Covid but ALL types of influenza. This will just be never ending. He is going to have everyone walking around looking like space monkeys. It's already hard enough to describe what a criminal looks like wearing mask all the time.

It's not about stopping COVID, it's about control and the sheep are eating it up.

I've taken to "mad dogging" everyone in the grocery stores to be left alone, seems to work. I also find that if I'm wearing a neck gaiter on my neck, people realize that I'm not wearing a mask on purpose and don't try to offer one.

Latest posts

Back