Groundwork to mandate vaccine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I only caught snippets of this but it seems the Tennessee AG is using a 1905 Supreme Court case where they mandated vaccines for Small Pox . I think this was in Massachusetts.

The radio guy was saying how this is laying the precedence for mandating the Covid19 vaccine. What an absolutely horrible thought. Bill Gates is salivating.

There is no Federal requirement for informed consent relating to immunization. Meaning they don't have to tell you the dangers. States by law may include informed consent or not regarding immunization.

In Britain a Professor leading Imperial College vaccine trials warns Britons may need annual boosters like flu in bid to defeat virus.

I have no problem with it. The world is overpopulated and too mobile. Diseases spread too easily. That being said, I don’t want to be the first to test out anything but once it’s proven safe and effective its a no brainer.

I have no problem with it. The world is overpopulated and too mobile. Diseases spread too easily. That being said, I don’t want to be the first to test out anything but once it’s proven safe and effective its a no brainer.

Sometimes it takes 15 to 20 years for the consequences to be fully realized and sometimes the consequences are buried, there are a reason why the Feds don't mandate informed consent on vaccines ;)

Sometimes it takes 15 to 20 years for the consequences to be fully realized and sometimes the consequences are buried, there are a reason why the Feds don't mandate informed consent on vaccines ;)
I realize there is a risk with vaccines. It is historically much less than the risk of the disease it is trying to prevent though.

My mom is scared, mainly for her husband who has chronic COPD. Getting Covid is a death sentence for him. She says she is willing as soon as a vaccine comes available. It breaks my heart because there is so many things that could go wrong with a Bill Gates vaccine., I do not trust him at all.

My mom is scared, mainly for her husband who has chronic COPD. Getting Covid is a death sentence for him. She says she is willing as soon as a vaccine comes available. It breaks my heart because there is so many things that could go wrong with a Bill Gates vaccine., I do not trust him at all.
I don’t sense any malice from him at all. I’ve learned to trust my gut feelings about people. Of course I’ve never personally met the man but I know that money isn’t his motivator at all. He would be really hard pressed to spend a tenth of what he has in his lifetime. I genuinely think he has humanity’s best interest in mind.

You are very nieve. Its all a huge charade.
I know the virus is real. 150k have died allready in the US. Some say it’s just nature’s way of thinning out the herd. Well, in truth it is. It mostly kills the old, sick and infirm. Since I’m borderline on the age bracket and have a couple partially clogged arteries in my heart I am very concerned about getting the virus. If I was 20 and in great health I likely would not be worried about it.

I know the virus is real. 150k have died allready in the US. Some say it’s just nature’s way of thinning out the herd. Well, in truth it is. It mostly kills the old, sick and infirm. Since I’m borderline on the age bracket and have a couple partially clogged arteries in my heart I am very concerned about getting the virus. If I was 20 and in great health I likely would not be worried about it.

I didnt say it wasnt real. Your faith and trust in vaccines and evil pharmaceutical monopolies that own the FDA and CdC is what I'm referring to.

It's not a death sentence. It only is if people allow Big Pharma and our corrupt globalists government agencies to control what your options are.

I don’t sense any malice from him at all. I’ve learned to trust my gut feelings about people. Of course I’ve never personally met the man but I know that money isn’t his motivator at all. He would be really hard pressed to spend a tenth of what he has in his lifetime. I genuinely think he has humanity’s best interest in mind.
That is your choice to trust a man who will benefit with millions if not billions of dollars coming his way with theses vaccines I can not do that knowing what I kmow about the man , I honestly I hope that mom comes to that same conclusion.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f1f56d068370e02f29f0021
No one should be forced to take a vaccine or punished if they dont, it should be everyone's choice.
Vaccines are usually years in the testing phase and that’s using animals first. That’s what worries me, it could be anything like, oops, sorry didn’t realise the blue eye gene would interact that badly. The other issue will be the people who want it and can’t have it, like maybe babies or pregnant women. Then anyone refusing the vaccine will be classed as ‘dangerous’. Like MMR, in this case if a child isn’t vaccinated they can infect others who aren’t old enough to receive it yet. I don’t want it but and agree people should have a choice but worry how it’s going to pan out on a national scale.

Latest posts

Back