Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throttle Up Prepper

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm brand ew on here as of now. I've been a prepper for a very long time and have lived in a couple different states. I have a website, blog and youtube channel all prepper related. No links yet...I don't want to get banned already!!! Going to email the admin to see whats allowed. I am a little "different"! LOL I happen to be visually challenged for the PC people...blind as a bat for everyone else. So I can't help but try to help people think of different ways to do things. I look forward to learning and sharing here!!! Peace!

welcome from Fin,hope you enjoy it here,love your attitude;even with your "small" difficulty you what you feel is the right thing.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Latest posts

Back