Greetings..

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Game Theory

Reaction score
Dear everybody,

I'm 21 years old and I live in MA. I've recently developed an interest in prepping, I'm looking to gain knowledge in survival skills, agriculture, harvesting the suns energy, and self defense techniques. My reason, simply put, is an overwhelming desire for self-reliance. I believe its extremely important to possess some knowledge in survival tactics.

A few months ago I would've laughed at anyone who considered themselves "preppers" condemning them bat shit crazy with a free ticket to the lunatic circus. Yes, this is all true, I believed that nothing wrong could ever happen, colatas will always be served around the block in DDs, and nothing could ever change that.

I'm 21 And i came to this realization that we are in historic times, the human condition is still absurd as ever. The world is rapidly changing before our eyes, with advancements in technology, the ever expending population, limited resources, constant war, and of course the threat of natural disasters. There has never been this much access to information available at the tip of your finger tips before. It is incredible, anything you would like to know, boom, at the blink of an eye.

So with all this knowledge at a arms length away, I will try to learn as much as possible. I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Now, lets get this show on the road.

Awesome. Welcome. I'm glad that you realized that we're not all a bunch of dingbats!

I'll admit that some of the reasons for prepping that I've heard were a bit "Out there" in my opinion, but I tell you what.... If what those people are prepping for never happens, then GOOD! If something else happens, then a lot of preps can be used for MOST situations. You will always need water, shelter, food, fire, etc.... Regardless if what it is that has spurred the crisis.

I like the idea of "Survivalist prepping", too as opposed to "Supply prepping", but I see the merit in both. If you CAN use modern conveniences, then why not, right?

Welcome, again and I hope you enjoy it here.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Dear everybody,

I'm 21 years old and I live in MA. I've recently developed an interest in prepping, I'm looking to gain knowledge in survival skills, agriculture, harvesting the suns energy, and self defense techniques. My reason, simply put, is an overwhelming desire for self-reliance. I believe its extremely important to possess some knowledge in survival tactics.

A few months ago I would've laughed at anyone who considered themselves "preppers" condemning them bat shit crazy with a free ticket to the lunatic circus. Yes, this is all true, I believed that nothing wrong could ever happen, colatas will always be served around the block in DDs, and nothing could ever change that.

I'm 21 And i came to this realization that we are in historic times, the human condition is still absurd as ever. The world is rapidly changing before our eyes, with advancements in technology, the ever expending population, limited resources, constant war, and of course the threat of natural disasters. There has never been this much access to information available at the tip of your finger tips before. It is incredible, anything you would like to know, boom, at the blink of an eye.

So with all this knowledge at a arms length away, I will try to learn as much as possible. I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Now, lets get this show on the road.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back