Greetings to the new Tactics Forum

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hardest part is trying to keep count and talk to someone else at same time.

I walk and count with my wife sometimes and use an app to track the hike to confirm against. Learning to count and still pay attention to your surroundings is a good skill to have and one that you use or loose in my experience.

Night nav is were I see them being the most important, especially for offsetting an obstacle.

View attachment 10945 I belive this has been here earlier too,but I felt the need to put it up again, make your own ranger beads, if you feel the need for them, but try them out before you put your lives at them, we all walk differently,terrain is different,so you prolly need to "walk a lot " so you know how many steps you take per110 yards/ 100 meters in different terrains, I belive it's not an excact science,but it should give you a rough estimate of distance walked.
jontte I bought a nice camo bead kit nearly 10 years ago to make Ranger beads with . I haven't put the first set together yet .

You can make them out of 550 and turks head knotts, easy to do and they work great. I made a bunch for the grand kids and myself

Latest posts

Back