Greetings from Va.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vern

Reaction score
I just joined the forum and wanted to say hello. I've been prepping for about 5 months now so I've still got a lot to learn but I've already have plenty of bottled water, two 55 gallon barrels filled with rain water, and luckily I have a natural spring that goes threw my property. I've been putting canned goods away each time I get groceries and my Bob is just about done. Looking forward to meeting u

Welcome to DPF Vern. Sounds like you're well on your way. Look forward to hearing more from you and don't hesitate to ask as there are plenty of people here with a lot of knowledge to share.

welcome to DPF from Finalnd,enjoy,learn,ask and share :)

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Welcome Vern, and thanks for joining. I hope you find some good info here. It sounds like you may already have a bit of knowledge to share with us, too.

BTW, I used to have a neighbor named Vern in Virginia. He took me hunting once when I was a boy. Good fellow, that Vern.

Anyhow... Thanks again for joining and I look forward to having you here.

I just joined the forum and wanted to say hello. I've been prepping for about 5 months now so I've still got a lot to learn but I've already have plenty of bottled water, two 55 gallon barrels filled with rain water, and luckily I have a natural spring that goes threw my property. I've been putting canned goods away each time I get groceries and my Bob is just about done. Looking forward to meeting u
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back