Greetings from us to you all.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Seer

Reaction score
Are you ready. I apologize for the intrusion, but we have new info for you all. I hope this sites operators will be tolerable. According to us the end time will be underway shortly. We have a different take on these events then what is normally understood--it is up to the individual to reckon things for themselves. The site isn't done and very likely won't ever be.

Information about us is on the site. I won't be around much to answer questions, but don't let this info make divisions among you.
From time to time I will enter new info in "random insights"as necessary, so you may want to check back often. Be highly tolerable of each other in your discussions as this is new information that none of you are used to. It will take time for understanding, the more you question the more you will learn.
Take care, look out for one another, and be as peaceable as you can. :) Ed

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Are you ready. I apologize for the intrusion, but we have new info for you all. I hope this sites operators will be tolerable. According to us the end time will be underway shortly. We have a different take on these events then what is normally understood--it is up to the individual to reckon things for themselves. The site isn't done and very likely won't ever be.

Information about us is on the site. I won't be around much to answer questions, but don't let this info make divisions among you.
From time to time I will enter new info in "random insights"as necessary, so you may want to check back often. Be highly tolerable of each other in your discussions as this is new information that none of you are used to. It will take time for understanding, the more you question the more you will learn.
Take care, look out for one another, and be as peaceable as you can. :) Ed
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back