Greetings from somewhere in Florida...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Tiger

Reaction score
Hello everyone - I am interested in finding folks near The Tampa Bay area who are storing food, guns/ammo, and have an idea that radio communications may be a need in case of SHTF.

My belief is that several things could trigger this - but that in reality we will see a continued slow erosion of our financial situation - specifically a spike in inflation regarding food, energy, rents, etc...and this escalation may be characterized by brief rallies, ultimately the meltdown started in 2009.

In contrast to the gloomy outlook - I believe if we know where our strength comes from, have a plan to address - we will be able to resist and stand fast against anything designed to protect us from ourselves...

Look forward to hearing from you!

I agree,
resist and stand fast against anything designed to protect us from ourselves...
There is only 1 thing I can think of that is designed to protect us from ourselves,and how quickly the medicine became the poison.
The problem is, it has been preparing for a long time to protect itself. One look, with understanding of executive orders would baffle the weak minded.

Hello everyone - I am interested in finding folks near The Tampa Bay area who are storing food, guns/ammo, and have an idea that radio communications may be a need in case of SHTF.

My belief is that several things could trigger this - but that in reality we will see a continued slow erosion of our financial situation - specifically a spike in inflation regarding food, energy, rents, etc...and this escalation may be characterized by brief rallies, ultimately the meltdown started in 2009.

In contrast to the gloomy outlook - I believe if we know where our strength comes from, have a plan to address - we will be able to resist and stand fast against anything designed to protect us from ourselves...

Look forward to hearing from you!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Very well said!
with regard to radio communications I am studying for my hamm radio license!
Are you using a radio of some sort at this time?

I agree,
resist and stand fast against anything designed to protect us from ourselves...
There is only 1 thing I can think of that is designed to protect us from ourselves,and how quickly the medicine became the poison.
The problem is, it has been preparing for a long time to protect itself. One look, with understanding of executive orders would baffle the weak minded.

I really think people can't believe others would really try to harm our way of life and form if governance...but if they cannot rouse themselves from slumber by now...it isn't likely to ever happen!

We have to look to accomplishing something more immediate, provide for our families/immediate communities. By that I mean immediate families, but I also mean those we need in order to survive, for...any length of time. Medicine, medical training...are high on my list!

If you're the only one awake, then you have to plan for everything, and everyone. As more awaken they can be put to work.

That is what is happening in my group, there are four families here, and 3 further away. Those close are ( finally) ALL on board and each Is preparing for their family, first...then other things.

Each will have a radio, each will have some level of licensing, each has firearms, and some level if training...we talk to each other about ideas we have - openly.

The 3 families further away? Only one is awake, one may be beginning to awaken (but resisting every step towards freedom), the other is still in deep slumber. The problem is, the one that is awake does not have he means to prepare! They are strapped for cash, retired, and have health conditions - so I'm constantly pushing one of the others to wake up. Whether it had something to do with something I said, or whether it was something they experienced (or some combination if both), they're slowly awakening...hopefully I can get them involved in helping the others before it's too late.

I don't know if you feel what I do - but I have this growing sense of urgency, and responsibility - all the time now!?

Thank goodness for places like this - where I can learn what others are doing and how they are preparing - and meeting these daily challenges!

Story from my youth: Noah had the sense of urgency, and endured the laughter, for his immediate family and in-laws...

...Noah did not hasten the problems that befell him, by preparing as he was led to, but neither did he shut the door when the time finally ran out...but time DID run out, and the door WAS shut...

Latest posts

Back