Greetings from Russia.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I would want to be around Moscow though with everything going on with Ukraine right now.
They don't have urban sprawl over there like we have in the US. Many people in Russia have small homes out in the country, usually along rivers, where they spend summers growing gardens and selling the produce.

Let's wait a few more months to see which way the U.S. and Europe will go, depending on which is a good Plan B if our politicians here drive everything to the wall, and in Europe is on the best way to drive everything to the wall.

If Joe is elected again in the USA, the best alternative will probably be a top bunker or the flight to another country, the damage by Joe`s possible re-election could be irreparable.

I downloaded babbel on my phone last night and made it through the first 10 lessons. Now my problem is that I run windows 7 and cannot download the russian keyboard language because support has ende for 7. I want to order a dual language keyboard off amazon (saw one with both alphabets) but if I cannot get the language installed, there is not much point in buying a new keyboard. i wonder if I can download it on a win10 machine and copy it over to 7. For now, I will only be able to practice on my phone.

Latest posts

Back