Greetings from Oregon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Offworlder

Reaction score
I've been prepping for a couple years but am always trying to learn more. I feel like it will be inevitable that the some major situation is going to appear and my worst nightmare would to be one of those people thinking "I should have..." This forum seems like it has a lot of decent people and I look forward to interacting with you.

I've been prepping for a couple years but am always trying to learn more. I feel like it will be inevitable that the some major situation is going to appear and my worst nightmare would to be one of those people thinking "I should have..." This forum seems like it has a lot of decent people and I look forward to interacting with you.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello, the people here are decent, they will help any way they can and encourage people along the way. Glad you are here.
Lindy

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome!
Glad to hear you have been prepping for a couple of years...you have a jump on the vast majority of the world! Let us know how we can help and I look forward to hearing from and learning from your experience as well.

Blessings,
Shenandoah

Hello Offworlder and welcome! Unfortunately, thats exactly what Im afraid a lotta people are going to be doing, eventually. I certainly feel like some major situation is going to happen, its not a matter of 'if', but 'when'. Happy to see more like-minded people like you are joining up :)! Sometimes we get trolls but they're just morons to begin with ;) .

Latest posts

Back