Greetings from NYC Vet (army, not animal doctor)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Lee

Reaction score
My name is Kenny Lee. I've always had a safety first mind set and hope to meet new people and exchange ideas. I actually came here after I spent two hours trying to turn pistachio shells into charcoal for fun and culinary uses and realized it didn't turn out as expected. Wondering where or whom could I turn to for advice I thought, hey I bet preppers would know what to do!

My name is Kenny Lee. I've always had a safety first mind set and hope to meet new people and exchange ideas. I actually came here after I spent two hours trying to turn pistachio shells into charcoal for fun and culinary uses and realized it didn't turn out as expected. Wondering where or whom could I turn to for advice I thought, hey I bet preppers would know what to do!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!
I too am an Army Vet.

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

welcome.......... dude 2 hours ?.......... .you could have gone to coney island and got a couple of dogs ! man, i love those dogs

welcome.......... dude 2 hours ?.......... .you could have gone to coney island and got a couple of dogs ! man, i love those dogs
Hi realisticdude. I love dogs too, it's just they take a long time on the barbaque pit to get them tender. LOL How much rain did you get last night? It poured over here.

Yeah I love Nathan's dogs and I spent two hours doing it because I had no clue what I was doing. I kept on stopping ever half and hour checking on them. I mean they are tiny, I figured it would take no more than 15 minutes to turn them into charcoal :p

Welcome !

Latest posts

Back