Greetings from Northeast PA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12starsurvival

Prepper Supplier
Reaction score
I have been prepping before I even knew there was a name or a following for it. As the years have been passing, I have had friends approach me instead of me approaching them. I think with the recent events going on throughout the world, everyone is starting to see the light. I actually started my own business to supply everyone with great products. If you are interested, send me a private message, I do not intend to advertise openly on the forum until I am invited to do so.

With that being said, I am happy to be here, and look forward to sharing great information with all of you.

I have been prepping before I even knew there was a name or a following for it. As the years have been passing, I have had friends approach me instead of me approaching them. I think with the recent events going on throughout the world, everyone is starting to see the light. I actually started my own business to supply everyone with great products. If you are interested, send me a private message, I do not intend to advertise openly on the forum until I am invited to do so.

With that being said, I am happy to be here, and look forward to sharing great information with all of you.

Welcome aboard ! Totally the right way to go about this, contact Clyde about advertising.

Welcome and thanks for joining. I hope you find some info that is beneficial as well as finding those who could use your goods/services and your knowledge. I'm sure Clyde will be more than happy to share info on advertising on DPF...

THanks again for joining, I look forward to having you around.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back