Greetings from Iceland!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOlaf

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm a 25 year old electrician/microelectrician's apprentice.

I'm somewhat of a prepper by nature i guess. From somewhat of a fantasy, i've been preparing for a zombie apocalypse for the last few years in my free time.
I recently watched a video from a youtuber, which said there's a 1% chance that a solar flare could hit earth with disasterous consequences.
I don't mean to scare anyone, of course, just sharing what brought me here.

So. Hi.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Thanks everyone :)

One of the plans for joining here, was not only to pick up on pre-existing knowledge, but try and spread some lesser-known, most likely electrical, with the rest of you, if so is needed.

a warm welcome from this Finn over here!

always nice to see another scandinavian here.

Iceland? I guess you'd pretty much HAVE to be a prepper to live there, LOL.

I doubt you'd have too much trouble with zombies there though.

I still think economic collapse (global) is still our biggest SHTF threat. And when that happens, so does all that comes with it (food riots, collapse of the grid, etc.)

Hello everyone.
I'm a 25 year old electrician/microelectrician's apprentice.

I'm somewhat of a prepper by nature i guess. From somewhat of a fantasy, i've been preparing for a zombie apocalypse for the last few years in my free time.
I recently watched a video from a youtuber, which said there's a 1% chance that a solar flare could hit earth with disasterous consequences.
I don't mean to scare anyone, of course, just sharing what brought me here.

So. Hi.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back