Greetings from central Illinois

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evolon73

Reaction score
Names Ed. I'm not really a social creature. I like to live by the motto: hope for the best, prep for the worst.

I'm serious about prepping however I've only really just begun. And there is so very much to do. I love reading about other peoples preps as experience and cleverness never cease to show me new things.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!
Names Ed. I'm not really a social creature. I like to live by the motto: hope for the best, prep for the worst.

I'm serious about prepping however I've only really just begun. And there is so very much to do. I love reading about other peoples preps as experience and cleverness never cease to show me new things.

Latest posts

Back