Greetings from across the pond!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BritishPrepper

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a prepper from near Doncaster looking to connect with other preppers and pick up awesome survival tips along the way should SHTF.

I'm prepping for a wide range of scenarios, but mostly for a digital autocracy where I can no longer be part of the financial system and have to fend for myself - and my family. I don't have any specific skill set except researching and writing for my site, but I am learning new skills and building my knowledgebase on all things bushcraft, prepping and survival.

I think bugging in is usually the best idea as you have four walls and a roof, but I've also scouted out numerous bug out locations and have the gear to survive there. I go camping a lot and buy prepping gear to test out, have spent a small fortune. Hopefully I can share some of my knowledge on here and vice versa.

My prepping life started about 15 years ago when I started researching new world order and illuminati stuff online, made me realise that there are people out there who want to do the general population harm, whether that's strict controls over food, martial law or a digital chip implanted which controls finances.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back