Greetings from a newbie

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from the place nobody likes.
The place nobody likes? Friend, please excuse my ignorance and stupidity - where is this place? Please do not dox or compromise situational safety ... just a place on the map nearby, mate. I am not a tree hugger or a bunny lover but neither do I lump people into a big group to be 'the place nobody likes' ... I disagree with almost everyone who lives near me. I am not a radical. I don't hate any one really. I do wish people would talk more though. If you feel safe then maybe give me a country that is close to ours. Until you feel safer, please be well. Please know that I will be thinking of you.

Welcome, from the radical left stronghold of Portland, OR.

How prepared are you at present, and for what are you prepping?
Gosh Oregon, some of that State will get tough. I hope you are in the boonies! I don't 'prep' or stockpile - nature gives me more than I could ever need. How prepared? Erm ... okay, I'll take a run at this ... if western civilisation ended tonight, I'm not sure I'd notice.

Welcome from the swiss mountains. Over here everything is anyway more expensive, not only the fuel (wich is still high price)
Best wishes, Mountain Dragon, and thank you for greeting me so kindly. Yes indeed, the prices that good Swiss people pay day after day would make my ears bleed. I really don't know how any of you make an even break. I hope inside my heart that you and your family and all friends are doing well.

I do love my Swiss and German cousins. I am an Engineer. Many of my Swiss friends may be engineers too. German friends may be engineers too. I apportion zero blame but I ordered a Sig Sauer in November 21. Swiss and German cousins, any idea what is going on to disrupt shipping to UK just now?
Maybe you know some one who knows some one? Right?
NEVER DOXX A LIVING SOUL!
I am not looking to blame. I will never put up any complaint. I just want my Sig Sauer!
If there is a lovely Swiss or German cousin that can give a better explanation than "it is held up in customs" I would really like to hear it. Any ideas on what is going on, Beloved Cousins?

Ni ka nishi woose. Lakota Souix. Roughly...Everything is hooked to everything else. Montana highlands.
I am so very sorry. I did not see that you are from Montana. Please forgive my ignorance. I come from the smallest of places but our ego (displayed here) are too big to imagine. So from the big sky state. Your scenery would be breath-taking to me. i cannot imagine what it might be like just to camp out and see the sun rising in your homeland, Wow!
I am so very sorry.
So are you Lakota Souix? Do you feel that the Red and Blue Kachina are coming very close? I know this is more Hoppe prophecy and I hope that you forgive my stupidity. I feel something is coming. Are any of your family feeling it? It is like the things we know are going to change beyond what we can imagine.

I am so very sorry. I did not see that you are from Montana. Please forgive my ignorance. I come from the smallest of places but our ego (displayed here) are too big to imagine. So from the big sky state. Your scenery would be breath-taking to me. i cannot imagine what it might be like just to camp out and see the sun rising in your homeland, Wow!
I am so very sorry.
So are you Lakota Souix? Do you feel that the Red and Blue Kachina are coming very close? I know this is more Hoppe prophecy and I hope that you forgive my stupidity. I feel something is coming. Are any of your family feeling it? It is like the things we know are going to change beyond what we can imagine.
I do not think that you are stupid at all. By the way Souix is kind of like Europe. Lakota, Oglala, Dakota, Hunkpapa, Teton, Blackfoot, Miniconjou, Two Kettle, and Brule. All are Souix. I am American. And so are they.

The place nobody likes? Friend, please excuse my ignorance and stupidity - where is this place? Please do not dox or compromise situational safety ... just a place on the map nearby, mate. I am not a tree hugger or a bunny lover but neither do I lump people into a big group to be 'the place nobody likes' ... I disagree with almost everyone who lives near me. I am not a radical. I don't hate any one really. I do wish people would talk more though. If you feel safe then maybe give me a country that is close to ours. Until you feel safer, please be well. Please know that I will be thinking of you.
Its my standard welcome line. I am next state south of Helenback tucked safely away in the mountains. Be on here long enough and you will see why I say it. Everyone else gets a chuckle too.

Gosh Oregon, some of that State will get tough. I hope you are in the boonies! I don't 'prep' or stockpile - nature gives me more than I could ever need. How prepared? Erm ... okay, I'll take a run at this ... if western civilisation ended tonight, I'm not sure I'd notice.
nature gives me more than I could ever need? really?? until its winter and nothing grows and all the animals have gone south or are hibernating. a hunter/gatherer lifestyle probably isnt sustainable in the UK.
a prepared food stockpile is just for these times when you cant get fresh-to supplement not replace until you can grow your own.
if Western civilisation ended tonight I would notice but I would be celebrating in the morning.

Last edited:
Hello Schattentarn, I hope this is not Raccoon City from the Resident Evil scenario. If so, I hope you are blatting those zombies lol. I'm in the country, mate. Things seem to be holding up oaky for now. My worry is that this is just a temporary thing and that things get bad fast. All the best to you and your family, mate.

Most of California is Raccoon City.

I have met more than a couple of them. I would say 90% of them left because they got sick of the politics there and felt like their vote didn't matter...so, fingers crossed!

I have met more than a couple of them. I would say 90% of them left because they got sick of the politics there and felt like their vote didn't matter...so, fingers crossed!
Thank goodness. It is bad enough to ruin one place by letting the loonies take over the asylum, but when they move out and try to ruin another - sheesh! Glad that the ones you met seem to have their heads on properly. Best wishes, mate.

Latest posts

Back