Greatest threat in thousands of years.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they propose a solution that does not require the first world countries to foot the bill, let me know. Just another way to redistribute the wealth. First world countries paying the tab for third world countries and in the Paris accord, China did not have to do anything for another 10 to 20 years. If it was real, there would not be a carbon tax but a ban on all carbon pollution. Just another money making scheme for some folks. JM2C

I didn’t read anything in his speech that called for only rich countries to foot the bill, nor anything that was wrong. I agree that America can’t do anything by itself, but the whole world needs to wake up and begin making changes. Denying that we are changing the planet dosent change the fact that we are.

I didn’t read anything in his speech that called for only rich countries to foot the bill, nor anything that was wrong. I agree that America can’t do anything by itself, but the whole world needs to wake up and begin making changes. Denying that we are changing the planet dosent change the fact that we are.

I would suggest you read the provisions and exclusions in the Paris Accord.

I would suggest you read the provisions and exclusions in the Paris Accord.
Agreed, some of it was crap. But as the old saying goes you shouldn’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Modifying or improving is never a bad thing. Talking about burning more coal is insane.

Agreed, some of it was crap. But as the old saying goes you shouldn’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Modifying or improving is never a bad thing. Talking about burning more coal is insane.
the weather runs in cycles and there is not much that can be done about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

one volcanic eruption puts more in the atmosphere than man has in 100 years,,,,,,,so I don't buy into the BS that it is all mans fault

So if some of it was crap, why not fix the bath water so you don't have to throw out the baby? This accord could have and should have been corrected prior to any signing. The flaw in the Paris Accord was President Trump would not let the USA get screwed again. Like I said, come up with a plan that does not require the first world countries to pay for the third world countries and then come talk to me. My taxes support enough leaches without adding in whole countries. If all these countries that signed the agreement want to bankrupt their citizens, fine. I am just grateful it won't it be our economy. Look at the trouble in France and tell me forcing people to pay more for subsidizing alternate fuels is a winner.

the weather runs in cycles and there is not much that can be done about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

one volcanic eruption puts more in the atmosphere than man has in 100 years,,,,,,,so I don't buy into the BS that it is all mans fault
I don't buy that it's all the fault of humans either, but I fully support the idea of renewable energy and think we should be responsible with the environment. China, though is the biggest producer of pollution so maybe they should be the ones paying to clean it up.

Renewable and alternate fuels should be and will continue to be developed and improved. At some point they will become cost effective and then will replace carbon based fuels. That is how it has worked since the dawn of mankind.

Nobody is talking about the potential of fusion but it is now predicted to be commercially available within the next twenty years, maybe sooner. There are also discussions of fusion power plants small enough for individual home systems, comparable to residential Solar systems. So why rush to punish the people with burdensome taxes and mandated technology that could be obsolete in 20 or 30 years. The answer, because it wold free the average citizen from government dependency. Plus every tax has the potential to be siphoned off for personal gain. Unlike fission reactors, there will not be any radioactive waste products.

I don't buy that it's all the fault of humans either, but I fully support the idea of renewable energy and think we should be responsible with the environment. China, though is the biggest producer of pollution so maybe they should be the ones paying to clean it up.
And just who's going to make China clean up? As long as we continue buying their cheap crap China will continue being the world's biggest polluter. Wanna help? Quit buying their junk.

cant say i'm surprised at the tone of the replies, most of the planet dosent want to do anything about it either.
sure carbon tax is a scam but that's just politics, when scientists and an eminent naturalist like David Attenborough talk about climate change some of us take notice. we've been polluting this planet for probably 2000 years and certainly more so since the industrial revolution 350 years ago. all that pollution has an affect on the climate, sure some of it is natural but our actions have accelerated the effect.

When the governments dig into their pockets, I will reach into mine. Adding more taxes is just adding more corruption and waste. If it is reaching crisis status, then why does these countries not fund it from all the non-essential monies? If it is real, then cut all the entitlement programs, cut all the endowments to the arts. Cut all foreign aid, cut all non-critical programs and transfer the money into providing all the citizens with alternate fuel vehicles, free solar systems and then shift all the business's to alternate fuel sources. During WW2, world economy shifted in crisis mode and the governments funded only the war effort. Where is the government crisis mode for this world ending situation?

Latest posts

Back