Helpful Info. Great inexpensive gift

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Reaction score
Got these at cold steels site. They are liquidating them for 10 bucks each. They make a great neck knife.

50A54B6D-0E4A-4C70-8DD1-093BCCAFF23C.jpeg

I got one of my brothers a cold steel "neck" knife for Christmas but it was a different model. I bought it on Amazon's black Friday sale. But I'm heading to the site now to check this one out.

I keep a couple Cold steel knives each Christmas season to give as gifts . I usually use the GI Tanto but this year used the Luzon folder . I didn't notice some are not assisted opening so I ordered non assisted but still good knives .

Roninsensei, this is off the subject, as I don't know how to upload a file on the Conversations board, so consider the below:

images.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

download (1).jpeg

I know enough about B.S. artists to be pretty good at spotting them, and I believe that Sprague is the real deal.

If you go to where she is, you two should hook up. I'm sure that you would both benefit from knowing each other.

I’m aware of Martina. I first heard about her in kenpo circles. You Aren’t the first to mention her to me in relation to this. I’ll reach out and see. I’ll get her books as well.

Latest posts

Back