Grandma said WHAT?!?!?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about something different? So, I'm a couple of vodka olive martinis in, making salmon and chick pea pasta, and had a memory I shared with my wife. I told her when I was a kid, my grandmother told me how to tell when spaghetti was done cooking. She said you take a piece out of the pot and throw it against the wall. If it sticks, it's ready. Is this going to stick, or am I sauced?

I also thought about starting a thread called "What is It?" for things we have in the garage/shop and have forgotten what it goes to. I just didn't want to upload any pics.

Any tricks or ridiculousness your elders told you?
HEY, my mom told me same thing, i always check mine that way!!!

Around here, the parents give up the big house when the kids move away. They build a little house near it, and one of their grown kids and their family move in the big house and take over the farm, and of course, look after the parents.

Around here, the parents give up the big house when the kids move away. They build a little house near it, and one of their grown kids and their family move in the big house and take over the farm, and of course, look after the parents.
This is as it should be. Except I will live in the big house. Until I don't. Then I will be dead here. This is my final resting place.

Latest posts

Back