Granddaughter's Princess Dress

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
I ended up stressing that she wouldn't be able to wear it for long being a pull over style since she seems to be shooting up like a weed. Today I ripped out a side seam and put in a zipper. Then ended up hand sewing all the little flowers with pearl centers and the silver waistband. Still need to attach the sparkly gemstones, but when I packed up my little craft room to get Granny moved in, my glue gun went down to the storage by the shop on the other end of the property. I know all our stuff went to the very back. . . Stacked all the way up to the ceiling. I think it would be easier to just go buy another one, but next week I will try to look for it.
IMG_20200926_172736.jpg

My granddaughters have gone past the princess stages... this year they are dressing up as Harley Quinn and a Vampire...(sigh).. before long they will reach the age where they have better things to do than go to Mimi and Papa's house... time marches on unfortunately

Latest posts

Back