Grand Lake Area of Ohio

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hj1984

Reaction score
we are located near Grand Lake Saint Marys...its a little south of Lima, Ohio if you are familiar with the area. Looking for like minded preppers in the vicinity

I'm from Mansfield, OH and its kinds surprising to see someone from ohio on here. besides the few people i talk to i dont know of many like minded people around here

You aren't too far then! Maybe we can put something together for Ohio folks...a meeting or something

You aren't too far then! Maybe we can put something together for Ohio folks...a meeting or something
i have just shy of 20 people here that have all been working together, most unfortunately don't feel the need or want to get together will a large group. and yes i understand there concerns but i feel that it is helpful just buy spreading information to others to know what they need and get feed back on what actions they are taking. so i am all for it

I am out of Indiana- pretty close to the Ohio border--if you guys are going to get together sometime...id love to show up. Just to chat and talk in person about what everyone is up to -I love hearing the stories from everyone :) make me more optimistic about the future

Latest posts

Back