Government Takeover

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoymous

Reaction score
there are alot of signs of Government Takeover, European economy collapsing, in Cyprus the government controling their bank accounts, attempts by the US government to control i.e. FEMA Camps, Feds stock pile ammunition, UN practicing martial law drills in Nevada, search and seizures of LEGAL firearms in California, and the UN International Disarmament Treaty <== is the key to total control

the horrible fact is that our properties in banks are being manipulated, and there is always the potential danger of confiscation of either cash or precious metal deposits, especially that confiscation of bank deposits in the US is absolutely legal, it really freaked me out when I read this article http://www.safes-fireproof.com/security-safes-a-cyprus-bank-and-you/ .The issue is that bankers consider our deposits as if these deposits were wheat or cotton deposited with warehouse owners, and since all wheat is the same, all cotton is the same, in the same context all the money are the same, and so, money can be "taken" at some time, and then maybe "replaced" at a later time or simply never returned back to us, nobody knows.
so I made up my mind to cash out my account, and bring my valuables home to be ready in case SHTF

the horrible fact is that our properties in banks are being manipulated, and there is always the potential danger of confiscation of either cash or precious metal deposits, especially that confiscation of bank deposits in the US is absolutely legal, it really freaked me out when I read this article http://www.safes-fireproof.com/security-safes-a-cyprus-bank-and-you/ .The issue is that bankers consider our deposits as if these deposits were wheat or cotton deposited with warehouse owners, and since all wheat is the same, all cotton is the same, in the same context all the money are the same, and so, money can be "taken" at some time, and then maybe "replaced" at a later time or simply never returned back to us, nobody knows.
so I made up my mind to cash out my account, and bring my valuables home to be ready in case SHTF

deffintly a good point there..and i had been thinking of getting a safty deposit box for some important pappers.BUT now i dont think i will

Gear up and start your preps and plans, when it hits , its going to be a hard strike. Just like everyone has said just a matter of time and so many signs are showing. Got my plans n maps ready...:ar15:

Latest posts

Back