Government Confiscation of Supplies

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS is true democracy and freedom in action.
How can you hate someone, if you do not even know them? A white man meets a black man on the street and hates him? A mexican meets a puerto rican and hates him?
How does that work? You cannot hate anything if you have not tried it, a certain food, sport, place in the world. How can you not like what you don't even know...I think too many people let themselves be led like sheep by a newspaper or TV report without even making their own opinion using other sources of info to influence or support it.
Everybody hates to be lied to or led in the wrong direction. Everybody. Why do then so many believe the lies on the TV or in the papers without even questioning the source of the report or the content compared to other sources...GP

Most folks read or listen to the news that says what they want to hear.

If I needed to just hear my ideas rubber-stamped by the people around me . . . then how is that different from talking into a tape recorder and then playing your own words back to yourself?
Someone once told me "If you and I agreed on everything, one of us would be unnecessary."

You are most definitely NOT a bad person. You have been strong and smart to realize that weapons are a useful tool and many times a true lifesaver. I too had a family member do something stupid and shoot them selves. He lived and learned a lesson. As far as the man who killed his family? He clearly had mental issues and would have done it another way if he couldn’t get a gun. That’s what gun haters refuse to acknowledge. When a bad person wants to harm another, they will find a way.

There are many suicides every year...for varying reasons. Many of those suicides are carried out with a weapon. And of course the anti gun folks fraudulently include those in their numbers. Make no mistake, a person who wants to end their life will do so without a gun if they don’t have one.
Thank you for the validation and support.

I largely agree with you.

Britain seems to have largely eliminated guns from private hands in their nation, as they only had 64 total gun deaths for the year in 2017, and they have almost 70 million people. We lost almost as many in Vegas during one mass shooting.

Yet their homicide and violent crime rate has actually gone up.

From what I understand, parts of London are turning into a 'no-man's' land, and thugs are roaming the streets at will.

Britain seems to have largely eliminated guns from private hands in their nation, as they only had 64 total gun deaths for the year in 2017, and they have almost 70 million people. We lost almost as many in Vegas during one mass shooting.

From what I understand, parts of London are turning into a 'no-man's' land, and thugs are roaming the streets at will.

Yeah, the weapon of choice in London is acid to the face or knife to the neck. I will never go there again. Blonde women tend to get targeted for not only acid to the face, but Mooslem gang r@pe.

Yeah, the weapon of choice in London is acid to the face or knife to the neck. I will never go there again. Blonde women tend to get targeted for not only acid to the face, but Mooslem gang r@pe.

I was watching a UK cop show called "Line of Duty" and a police woman didn't report killing a man in self defense because quote "It's so hard to prove self defense". From what I've read about self defense cases in the UK, this seems to be true.

It varies here from state to state, but in the free states a defendant does not have to prove their innocence! "Innocent until proven guilty" goes back to the Roman principle Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat ("Proof lies on him who asserts, not on him who denies") Talmudic law and Islamic law both have similar principles.

In the Virginia Supreme Court case Jones v. Commonwealth, a guilty verdict was overturned simply because the jury was instructed that the defendant had to prove self defense.

In the Virginia Supreme Court case Jones v. Commonwealth, a guilty verdict was overturned simply because the jury was instructed that the defendant had to prove self defense.
And yet the Judge who gave the Jury instructions, was probably allowed to continue to use the bench to his/her whim.
SMH

Understatement of the year Kevin. 64 gun deaths, thousands of stabbings, acid attacks, vehicles used as weapons and many more gun crimes the establishment love to conceal. FACT since the gun control laws of 1997 were implimented VIOLENT CRIMES have risen on average by 18% a year overall including RAPE, ROBBERY, BATTERY, STABBING, SHOOTING, ACID ATTACKS, VEHICLE ATTACKS, BOMBINGS etc
In London last year there was nearly 200. fatal stabbings, not to mention non fatal stabbings, robberies, violent home intrusions, drive by shootings, gang rapes etc. London and chicago have much in common including diversity and violent crime and neither are places decent people should go.

Last edited:
To a point you are correct. There are a number of boroughs in London that have been left to their own devices for a number of years. These are not white areas, lets just make that clear. A friend of mine was until recently a Police Officer in the Met and she said the Police chose to leave certain boroughs to themselves on purpose because it was better for the wider community to let them rob each other blind, kill each other by drugs or violence on their doorsteps rather than Police the streets and push the criminals out into more law abiding areas. At least this way, they are contained and the Police know where they are. These folk don't like to leave their own little patch.
I do think you're overegging the pudding somewhat though Bill, but that's your opinion, my own experience is somewhat different, being a regular traveller to London I have never seen anything of the nature you describe. But then again, I do not go to the troubled areas, just as I would not go to CHAP if I were visiting Seattle😂;)The only problem I have had was when some concrete christian nutjob started preaching on the train and getting a bit too descriptive with thou shall not fornicate in a carriage with children in it. A number of ladies, including myself stood up and started singing 'It's raining men' to drown him out. He soon got the message and left.🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
My wife and many of her NHS colleagues now point blank refuse to go to conferences, training courses, seminars etc in London as overall there has simply been to many unpleasant / criminal experiences happen to them in the last few years from VERY agressive begging, hotel room burglaries, pick pocket attacks, getting accidentally mixed up in protests / riots etc. and they are fast developing a similar attitude towards Birmingham as well. But one positive of the crime and corona pandemic is they now teleconference to a much higher standard with apps like Zoom.

Wow. I've never had a problem myself. I regularly go to seminars in Birmingham and I usually tag on an overnight stay and a show. I travel by train then on to either Birmingham City Football Ground or Edgbaston cricket club for the seminars. Never had any problems in fact I'm a big fan of the jewellery quarter and always try and pop in for wander around and buy a sovereign if I have the spare cash. My London trips are usually to Temple Bar or the City, again, no problems. Hey ho.

Wow. I've never had a problem myself. I regularly go to seminars in Birmingham and I usually tag on an overnight stay and a show. I travel by train then on to either Birmingham City Football Ground or Edgbaston cricket club for the seminars. Never had any problems in fact I'm a big fan of the jewellery quarter and always try and pop in for wander around and buy a sovereign if I have the spare cash. My London trips are usually to Temple Bar or the City, again, no problems. Hey ho.
My wife used to stay in a hotel near the Cricket ground in Birmingham for her nurse prescribers course, one other nurse had her bag taken from the bar when she went to the loo and another had her car nicked :) But that could happen in almost any UK town these days. But most of her crowd now say they prefer studying via Zoom than travelling to unfamiliar and possibly unsafe cities. I guess society is just changing and becoming more factionalised / isolated.

This gives a fair insight into whats going on in London I think

https://www.finder.com/uk/london-crime-statistics
Quick overview
  • Over 910,000 crimes reported across London between February 2018-2019
  • Westminster have the highest crime count in London, with 71,034 reported crimes
  • Reported crime up just 2.2% compared to this time last year, but is up 20% from 2014/15
  • Crime Rate (per 1000 population) up from 99 to 102 compared to this time last year
  • 41,000 knife crimes were reported across the UK in year ending March 2018

23,000+
Reported moped crimes in 2017, compared to under 1,000 just 5 years ago.

The latest facts and figures
London crime rate
There were over 910,000 reported crimes across all the London boroughs between February 2018 and February 2019. This is an increase of around 20,000 crimes to the previous year and a rise of 150,000 crime since 2014/15. Crime rate is calculated by crime per 1,000 population. Find how London’s crime rate has changed over the last five years below:

Crime count percentage change over the last five years
Reported crime as a whole has increased by over 20% across London Boroughs over the last five years, from a crime count of 760,00 in February 2014/15 to a total of 913,000 in February 2018/19.

The area with the highest rise in crime is Westminster, with an increase of 35% in the last five years, followed by Haringey (32%), Kingston upon Thames (28%) and Bexley (28%). The lowest increases in crime came from Lambeth (7%), Croydon (10%) and Islington (10%).

Changes in types of crime
While some offences fell in numbers, most of them rose. The most notable increases over the last year were robbery, burglary, and violence which each rose 4%. This is a dramatic slowdown in increases from the previous year (2017/18) where categories of crime, such as robbery increased as much as 39%.

Over the last five years, the categories of crime which have seen the biggest increases have been robberies (52%), sexual offences (43%) and violence (36%). However, there have also been categories of crime which have decreased, such as drugs (-20%) and criminal damage (-3%).

;) I suppose it's luck of the draw and being aware and careful. Never leave your bag unattended, never leave valuables in a hotel room, never wear heels while travelling, never accept a drink from a stranger or leave your drink/food unattended etc, etc. A simple risk assessment and a bit of foreknowledge makes all the difference.
Bill, those statistics could fit in with any city in any country, we all know cities can be dangerous places for the uninitiated. Just sayin':)

;) I suppose it's luck of the draw and being aware and careful. Never leave your bag unattended, never leave valuables in a hotel room, never wear heels while travelling, never accept a drink from a stranger or leave your drink/food unattended etc, etc. A simple risk assessment and a bit of foreknowledge makes all the difference.
Bill, those statistics could fit in with any city in any country, we all know cities can be dangerous places for the uninitiated. Just sayin':)
Agree 100% the world is changing fast ( and not for the better)

Personally I’ve read about too many blonde haired women simply riding the train or walking on a busy street getting acid to the face...or Gang Raped by filthy muslims who DO leave “their area” to ever consider London again. You’ve been lucky. How long will it last is the question?

I'm kind of left wondering where all this comes from? I have been travelling into London on and off for 20 years and I have never experienced or seen any of this behaviour.
So I don't think I've been lucky, it's just the way it is. I believe a lot of these stories are exaggerated and isolated incidents are over reported to make them seem the norm.
However, it's up to the individual to make their own decisions and risk assessments.

Latest posts

Back