Gov. buys more small pox vaccines.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Common sense or outrageous crony capitalism? You decide.

NY Times Article
Thanks for the info.
Ok the government bought enough to treat two million people. As of 2012 the US population was 315,091,138 per the Commerce Department's U.S. Census Bureau projection for January 1, 2013.... So I must ask, what about the other 313,091,138?
I am curious to see how this would be doled out! I have some ideas.... though they may not please a lot of people....

1. If you have been on welfare due to your own laziness for more than 1 year, you don't get the vaccine as you have taken enough from the tax payers.
  2. If you are in the country illegally, too bad, you don't get it either. Go back to your country of origin and see if they have some for you.
  3. If you are convicted felon of any crime against children or any sex offense against women and/or children you too are S.O.L.
  4. If you are currently incarcerated, sucks to be you....
I'm sure I can come up with more later.

Population growth in the USA;

Component Settings for January 2013:
  • One birth every 8 seconds
  • One death every 12 seconds
  • One international migrant (net) every 40 seconds
  • Net gain of one person every 17 seconds

"“If we had to, we could vaccinate the entire country in three days,” said Dr. William H. Foege, another leader of the smallpox eradication effort who now advises the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation."

I want some of what this guy is smoking

"“If we had to, we could vaccinate the entire country in three days,” said Dr. William H. Foege, another leader of the smallpox eradication effort who now advises the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation."

I want some of what this guy is smoking
Wow 0ver 105 million people per day; or 4,376,265 per hour; or 72,937 per hour; or better yet 1,215 per second!

Thanks for the info.
Ok the government bought enough to treat two million people. As of 2012 the US population was 315,091,138 per the Commerce Department's U.S. Census Bureau projection for January 1, 2013.... So I must ask, what about the other 313,091,138?
I am curious to see how this would be doled out! I have some ideas.... though they may not please a lot of people....

1. If you have been on welfare due to your own laziness for more than 1 year, you don't get the vaccine as you have taken enough from the tax payers.
  2. If you are in the country illegally, too bad, you don't get it either. Go back to your country of origin and see if they have some for you.
  3. If you are convicted felon of any crime against children or any sex offense against women and/or children you too are S.O.L.
  4. If you are currently incarcerated, sucks to be you....
I'm sure I can come up with more later.

Population growth in the USA;

Component Settings for January 2013:
  • One birth every 8 seconds
  • One death every 12 seconds
  • One international migrant (net) every 40 seconds
  • Net gain of one person every 17 seconds

The sad part is that your list sounds more like this administrations priority list! lol

Im sure none of the good folks on this forum are on the vaccination recieving list. 2 million doses will cover the current administration and their cronies though. It makes perfect sense to cover ones own ###( just in case). They have plenty of money ,they can put the vaccine in the governmental B.O.B ! Of course ,I am probably thinking wrongly.

Latest posts

Back