Gotta laugh

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to write this separately so you'd see the article first. I'd like to apply there. As per their policy, my name by choice will be: WeBowToYouGreatWarriorAndWeCowerBecauseWeAreDumbMoronsWhoShouldNotVoteYetdAcknowledgeThatGodCreatedOnlyTwoGenders Jones. And they can't call me by my last name. And no, they can't shorten my first name, that would offend me. I want it wholly pronounced each time they address me. Such stupidity...

Am I too old to go to an all chick college? I never knew they exhisted. And I don't care what the dimwits want to call themselves.
I don't think you are too old. Let's see, since it is an all chick college, I have to have some sort of masculine chick gender that is not a chick. Let me check the official list of genders...

Perigender– Identifying with a gender, but not as that gender.

So I could apply to the chick college as a perigirl. I identify with female gender but not as a female. Female in name only, in other words. Since I am a minority I demand to get preferential treatment!

I don't think you are too old. Let's see, since it is an all chick college, I have to have some sort of masculine chick gender that is not a chick. Let me check the official list of genders...

Perigender– Identifying with a gender, but not as that gender.

So I could apply to the chick college as a perigirl. I identify with female gender but not as a female. Female in name only, in other words. Since I am a minority I demand to get preferential treatment!
That sounds like a great plan. I'd even change my name to something more "gender neutral" like ; WhatsYourProblemYouHairyLiberalWench.

I dont think going to THAT kind of all chick college would get me "excited" enough to take advantage of the disparity in genders....truly I grew out of the stage where the only requirement was a pulse in my teenage years

I'm happy with the women I am with, prettier than all get out, she does everything with me, she keeps my backside warm, doesn't snore and loves giving kisses, she loves riding with me in the truck and never gets sick. The best damn dog I ever had!

Who needs a g'damn bitchy axx college girl....

You guys need to get your heads out of the toilet. I would have fun just making them pronounce my 'name'. And I could get a name tag that I could rotate regularly. Such as "LiberalsAreStupidAndCommunismKillsHundredsOfMillionsOfPeople". What a blast...
Don't get so sensitive Tex. We're just having fun too. I'm sitting on top of hill right now looking for fire. This thread made me chuckle.

You guys need to get your heads out of the toilet. I would have fun just making them pronounce my 'name'. And I could get a name tag that I could rotate regularly. Such as "LiberalsAreStupidAndCommunismKillsHundredsOfMillionsOfPeople". What a blast...
comon TF how many decades has it been since you laid eyes on you teenage girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NAKED,,,

OF COURSE THEY WOULD THROW MY OLD PERVERTED BUTT UNDER THE JAIL FOR GETTING IN AND HAVING A LOOKY LOOK

What fun to look if you can't touch and who would want to touch them? Probably got more hair under their pits than I got on my beard. Bad visual.

Last edited:
Ugh... Guys, I'm not being a prude. I'll just be clear that the fun I'm thinking of is not the same think you old farts are! Goodness! Sure, we can have some fun here... but I'd wager that if a teenage girl were to come onto one of you, you would (and should!) run in fear. There will likely be more pain involved there than your body can handle. Haven't been there, don't want to be there, there is nothing there for me. I'll stick with my wife, four teenagers wrapped in one!

I did see a funny joke the other day... If George is 67 years old, and his girlfriend is 22, how much money does George have?

Ugh... Guys, I'm not being a prude. I'll just be clear that the fun I'm thinking of is not the same think you old farts are! Goodness! Sure, we can have some fun here... but I'd wager that if a teenage girl were to come onto one of you, you would (and should!) run in fear. There will likely be more pain involved there than your body can handle. Haven't been there, don't want to be there, there is nothing there for me. I'll stick with my wife, four teenagers wrapped in one!

I did see a funny joke the other day... If George is 67 years old, and his girlfriend is 22, how much money does George have?
he better have a stock pile of it ,,,when your an old fart the money is why that young girl is sticking around

Latest posts

Back