Good paper catalogs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hadrian

Reaction score
Lately, I've been trying to go completely analog, because current tech 性交ing blows. I've been buying up typewriters, tube TVs with the big bootys on the back, VCRs, and old videotapes, and at some point hopefully a 90s model vehicle or two, but now I'm trying to get back into ordering via catalog, and money order, but a lot of companies don't do this anymore, does anyone here know of any good ones that still have hard copies of catalogs?

I would have thought it would be a bit difficult to go "analog" as you call it in the computer age, unless it was post SHTF, not many companies , if any, do paper catalogue's anymore, its all online.

You're not wrong, but I'm starting to have some seriously bad tech-fatigue. I simply can't take it anymore, and I miss the days when you could physically observe what you wanted, physically write a checkmark next to it, dog-ear the page, then go get a money order and buy it. Digital everything makes it hard to do that now.

Most of the catalogs we get, have 1-800 number to call but require debit/credit cards, I have few with order-sheet inserts that also require debit/credit cards, I have about 3 that provide a address for ordering with checks/money orders but like Paul said, most are opting for the internet now days.

Lately, I've been trying to go completely analog, because current tech 性交ing blows. I've been buying up typewriters, tube TVs with the big bootys on the back, VCRs, and old videotapes, and at some point hopefully a 90s model vehicle or two, but now I'm trying to get back into ordering via catalog, and money order, but a lot of companies don't do this anymore, does anyone here know of any good ones that still have hard copies of catalogs?
I get "hard" copies of catalogs for just about anything that I might be interested in. I don't want electronic only catalogs, and with a few exceptions, I tend to not do business with companies that quit printing catalogs. Same goes for printed reading books.

My mother gets catalogs that target the elderly such as Dr. Leonard's, Carol Wright, and one called Vermont Trading or something like that.

I get Lands End catalogs. I really like their swimwear and Winter coats.

Latest posts

Back