Good Morning All! New member prepping in Arkansas here!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

Reaction score
Glad to join a group of like minded individuals that share my interest in prepping and generally staying AWAKE and AWARE. I am drawn to the DIY attitude shown by most preppers and personally cant stop building or inventing new prepper gear. My favorites are stoves, and i own dozens! Every make and model using every form of fuel. Went 11 days during an ice storm with no electric in '09 and it changed my life. Not that i wasn't prepared for it, but it illustrated how real the possibility for mid-long term self sufficiency might be necessary. A localized emergency left me on my own for near two weeks, imagine if it were a solar flair or earthquake? Months. Easy. Glad to be a member and thank you for the Welcome!

Welcome to the site...looking forward to hearing more about the gear you make. I am relatively new to prepping....and very new to this site. Great people here, tons of good insight!! Again welcome

Glad to join a group of like minded individuals that share my interest in prepping and generally staying AWAKE and AWARE. I am drawn to the DIY attitude shown by most preppers and personally cant stop building or inventing new prepper gear. My favorites are stoves, and i own dozens! Every make and model using every form of fuel. Went 11 days during an ice storm with no electric in '09 and it changed my life. Not that i wasnt preppered for it, but it illustrated how real the possibilty for mid-long term self sufficientcy might be necessary. A localized emergency left me on my own for near two weeks, imagine if it were a solar flair or earthquake? Months. Easy. Glad to be a member and thank you for the Welcome!

Welcome Crash. We had a similar experience a couple years ago without power for days from a bad summer storm...definitely changed my attitude about life! Now toss on top all the world turmoil and here we are!

Look around the site. Ask questions, share, we have lots of knowledgeable people. We can all learn from each other!

Thank you both! :) Can you tell me if any threads here involve bartering? Im looking to swap some of my stoves for other gear. ;)

there are several areas that you can post/check out goods for sale
on the main forum page- there is a MARKET PLACE
RESOURCES AND MATERIALS
as well as EQUIPMENT DEALS
those are probably the best places to start looking
i am not exactly sure if they are the right places to post, but they are worth checking out

Welcome! This is a fun group with lots of ideas. What we don't know we make up along the way!! As they say dazzle'm with brilliance or baffle with
bullsh!t.....
Please share some home made stove knowledge. I have made some penny soda pop can stoves a few years ago. Worked ok but not what I was looking for. I currently have a pack stove and a Coleman camp stove. I would like to get a asbit (sp?) stove or even a folding stove using sticks etc.. to throw in my pack. I love to cook outdoors. I currently have venison roasts starting in my homemade barrel smoker.

Glad to join a group of like minded individuals that share my interest in prepping and generally staying AWAKE and AWARE. I am drawn to the DIY attitude shown by most preppers and personally cant stop building or inventing new prepper gear. My favorites are stoves, and i own dozens! Every make and model using every form of fuel. Went 11 days during an ice storm with no electric in '09 and it changed my life. Not that i wasn't prepared for it, but it illustrated how real the possibility for mid-long term self sufficiency might be necessary. A localized emergency left me on my own for near two weeks, imagine if it were a solar flair or earthquake? Months. Easy. Glad to be a member and thank you for the Welcome!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I haven't felt much like eating today. Managed a spoonful of peanut butter and half a pretzel roll beof

I haven't felt much like eating today. Managed a spoonful of peanut butter and half a pretzel roll before m. y stomach started to rebel. Still need to get my protein drinks and vitamins down, don't see that happening without seeing them for the second time and I just don't enjoy that.

Welcome to the forum Crash. Hope you can learn from us as we can from you.

Latest posts

Back