Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! (Astolektra's introduction)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astolektra

Reaction score
Hey there. So, I'll make this easy. I'll split this up into some semi-bullet points so you don't have to dig through my ranting to get to know me.
What I Prep For:
Foreign military invasions, man-made pandemics, biological warfare, and basically anything else that doesn't make the environment kill me faster than it would naturally.
How I Prep:
I prep by preparing myself with all the skills and equipment I might need. I've got three BOBs. One for man made apocalypses, one for natural disasters, and then a WIP for the whole "Zombie Apocalypse". My friend talked me into it.
My Skills:
I break my skills up into three categories. Proficient, skilled, and novice. I'm proficient with a rifle, I've got a strong medical background, and I'm pretty damn good at general survival (Think alone in the woods with a knife kind of survival). I'm skilled at repairing vehicles and weaponry, I'm decent at coercion and negotiation, and I know a few different languages (Don't ask me to write any of them, but I can speak them well enough to handle myself.). I'm a novice when it comes to building things, and I'm starting to learn how to work electric wiring and some basic engineering.
What I'm Here For:
I'm here looking for some more information, and I'd really like to find a network that spans my area. If you'd like to chat or would like to ask me anything, feel free!

Thanks for reading, everyone, and I look forward to surviving the end of the world with you all!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hey there. So, I'll make this easy. I'll split this up into some semi-bullet points so you don't have to dig through my ranting to get to know me.
What I Prep For:
Foreign military invasions, man-made pandemics, biological warfare, and basically anything else that doesn't make the environment kill me faster than it would naturally.
How I Prep:
I prep by preparing myself with all the skills and equipment I might need. I've got three BOBs. One for man made apocalypses, one for natural disasters, and then a WIP for the whole "Zombie Apocalypse". My friend talked me into it.
My Skills:
I break my skills up into three categories. Proficient, skilled, and novice. I'm proficient with a rifle, I've got a strong medical background, and I'm pretty damn good at general survival (Think alone in the woods with a knife kind of survival). I'm skilled at repairing vehicles and weaponry, I'm decent at coercion and negotiation, and I know a few different languages (Don't ask me to write any of them, but I can speak them well enough to handle myself.). I'm a novice when it comes to building things, and I'm starting to learn how to work electric wiring and some basic engineering.
What I'm Here For:
I'm here looking for some more information, and I'd really like to find a network that spans my area. If you'd like to chat or would like to ask me anything, feel free!

Thanks for reading, everyone, and I look forward to surviving the end of the world with you all!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

What I Prep For:
How I Prep:
My Skills:
What I'm Here For:

A very warm welcome Astolektra! Im learning medical stuff too myself. :)

A very warm welcome Astolektra! Im learning medical stuff too myself. :)
A bit off topic to post here, but I want to make sure you see this. I stumbled across a bandage a few weeks ago that I'm just crazy about. I'd never heard of it before. It's called the "Israeli Bandage".
http://www.amazon.com/Ever-Ready-Fi...id=1381422768&sr=8-1&keywords=Israeli+bandage
^A link to one of them on Amazon. I just think it's awesome because you can use it for just about anything, which let me take out almost 5 lbs from my medkit.
Now that I've said that, thanks for the hospitality, and as always, stay frosty, guys and gals.

Hey and welcom :D I've seen those bandages before, actually I got to use some as a part of a training day for work over the summer (med tech assistant, canadian military) It was neat and I liked it (need to get my hands on a few) also (I'm unsure if you know about it that is why I'm saying it) look at quick clot. It is amazing

Quick clot, like clotting powder, or something else? I have a few pouches of clotting powder, and I love it. Haha.

Latest posts

Back