Gold is near all time high

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold one coin. Some things I needed for BOL2 weren't in the budget.
Guy at the coin shop was reluctant to buy, for fear the price would crash. I told him as soon as there is a correction I'll buy some back. That didn't really make him happy either. The coin I sold him, he sold me when gold was below $1400. He is supposed to make money off of me, not vice versa, LOL.

He is supposed to make money off of me, not vice versa, LOL.
He may have, he could have bought the coin for $1,300 the day before he sold it to you. And when he bought it back off you resold it for a cash profit later that day. Dealers always cry poor but they always pay the rent and stay in business decade after decade. Personally I don't begrudge them their commissions, I'd hate to buy and sell online, too much exposure, I'll leave that to the millennials. I'd also hate to have to run a shop, to be there day in day out putting up with all the BS that you get from people coming in to sell junk but expecting it to be worth a fortune.

Back in the days of cheap Gold I bought a lot of world coins off a dealer at spot. German, Russian, Pacific Island ones, mostly all minted in the 1970's, it was a big thing for nations to mint Gold back then.

G1.jpg

G2.jpg

g4.jpg

g6.jpg

Latest posts

Back