Going to war?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah. My kids are too young, my husband is too old, and I'm too sickly.

But they have spent considerable effort and money trying to get conservatives out of the military with their vax and all of their new woke military crap. I don't think they did that to turn around and draft people who aren't compliant with their nonsense.

Well, now women are in the draft...wonder how people would react seeing their wives and daughters being sent off...

They wouldn't take me when I was young and offered because of my asthma...so I'm out. All but two of my kids are near or over thirty. One already served 10 years and was in a technological position.

Nah. My kids are too young, my husband is too old, and I'm too sickly.

But they have spent considerable effort and money trying to get conservatives out of the military with their vax and all of their new woke military crap. I don't think they did that to turn around and draft people who aren't compliant with their nonsense.
Ever heard of the Confederate States of America???? It CAN happen AGAIN!!!!

Ever heard of the Confederate States of America???? It CAN happen AGAIN!!!!

Of course, but I'm not connecting how my comment relates to yours.

Are you saying we would get drafted if there was a civil war, too?

I don't think a civil war would be the same today as the last, but I doubt where I live we'd be getting drafted by the federal government if it were... I'm in a pretty red state. They already claim we're insurrectionists.

Editing to add: didn't mean to sound rude, by the way, but I just didn't understand what you were saying. It's late. I'm tired. My brain has called it quits on critical thinking.

Last edited:
Anybody worried about a draft? Biden will get us into war somewhere. depopulation.

Welcome PrepperMamma! Im only worried if it goes on too many years. Grandsons are still too young…but I’m 100% with you on it being about the WEFers depopulation agenda. That said, we would all leave the country rather than have that happen to our grandsons. Hopefully people start rebelling on a large scale. I’m in Georgia too…in the mountains. Praying the elections don’t get successfully stolen again!

Anybody worried about a draft? Biden will get us into war somewhere. depopulation.
Not unless they call up former military vets..I would go in a heart beat. But at my age I doubt that call will come. And the next war will not involve putting troops on the ground..It will be an all out nuclear exchange and nobody wins.

Last edited:
I hate communist so much that during the Viet Nam war I volunteered to go shoot some commies . After I got to the war , found I thoroughly enjoyed combat though I admit was also terrified . I would go again but they think I am too old for that stuff . My DNA test I had done revealed some Viking blood . I tried joining blackwater but they also thought I was too old .

I don't think "Going to War?" is the right question. Mine is, when will the war start happening here on US soil? Nuclear is most likely going to happen and the Dem Administration is actually wanting it to happen along with some Rinos. Why would Lindsey Graham basically tell Elon Musk to stay out of trying to deescalate the threat? Russia and China have teamed up. China has millions that can be soldiers. So Russia bombs us and the China troops move in to finish us off? They have those weird looking machine gun robot "dogs" that hold maybe 100 rounds? Just drone drop off?? Is this plausible? How do you kill a robot??

I don't think "Going to War?" is the right question. Mine is, when will the war start happening here on US soil? Nuclear is most likely going to happen and the Dem Administration is actually wanting it to happen along with some Rinos. Why would Lindsey Graham basically tell Elon Musk to stay out of trying to deescalate the threat? Russia and China have teamed up. China has millions that can be soldiers. So Russia bombs us and the China troops move in to finish us off? They have those weird looking machine gun robot "dogs" that hold maybe 100 rounds? Just drone drop off?? Is this plausible? How do you kill a robot??
I agree a Nuclear war is more probable than not . Also I too believe the enemy would want the spoils and send in ground troops after the Nukes quite flying . That is one of several reasons I bought a airplane I don't know how to fly and sent my grandson to a flying college . The " last ditch plan " in case of foreign military assault is Airel evacuation . The one missing link in the plan is " where to go " .

A couple of days ago one of my sons left for a 21 day work hitch hundreds of miles away . The last instructions I gave him , if the war starts while he is at work , try to communicate with us and make his way to an airport . We will send in my grandson with an airplane to scoop him up and return him to our survival grounds .

They are not bullet or IED proof.

Latest posts

Back