Goat Ranching

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of like turkey but better in my opinion.

Hen, grandkid friend shot this on the property in 07 (Dinner)
hen.jpg

Male
wildpc.jpg

Small flock passing through, they get along with the chickens, they will kill roosters.
wildpc2.jpg

Just keep in mind they will be bigger and harder to handle. Not impossible. I kept two billies myself at first. . . one boer and one nubian/spanish cross.
I know they will get big,a lot bigger,,,,,,I went to the sale Saturday and there was a boer Billy and he was huge,,,I have seen ponys that weren't as big,,,,he was awesome

The only thing they don't tell you about peacocks. Loud doesn't begin to describe them. You'll think you're living at Jurassic Park. Sound like dinosaurs.
no doubt about them being loud,,,,my old home in Florida was almost as remote as this place when I first moved there and we would hear them ,for over a year we had no idea what was making all the noise and then one day I turned down a dirt road right into them and off they went,,,man what a racket when I got home and told the news it was a surprise to everyone

Latest posts

Back