Gluten Free/Lactose Free

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liberty

Reaction score
We have the double whammy of one of us being gluten intolerant and the other being lactose intolerant. Like Jack Spratt and his wife. Yeah, pizzas are interesting around here. Is anyone else doing GF and/or LF food storage?

i have some lactaid pills to help the digestion. and i dont think i have any thing stored that has lactose. i mainly have canned goods and water. some sodas, and a few ramed noodles.

We have the double whammy of one of us being gluten intolerant and the other being lactose intolerant. Like Jack Spratt and his wife. Yeah, pizzas are interesting around here. Is anyone else doing GF and/or LF food storage?

Interesting situation there. I am also not very tolerant of gluten and I've been trying several things out. So do you use corn and rice as grains? Are you able to make your own bread? I've been trailing a few different things such as brownies made with black beans and choc chip cookies based on dates and gf flour. These have worked well. Can I recommend a site,
The whole life nutrition kitchen at www.nourishingmeals.com .They have a large variety of healthy recipes, gf options, mostly dairy free. Also recipes that are vegetarian, paleo, vegan, lots of options. All pretty good.

ahhh this is a growing problem, my mum is a celiac and one of my friends is a celiac and lactose intolerant. The good news is allot of lactose free dairy products are pretty good these days, even the cheese. I had to make gluten free dumplings (Asian variety) recently and used a combination of Rice flower, Maize (Corn) flower and Tapioca, roughly 1/1/1 with oil, some water (more than I would have thought) and some egg whites, I was shocked that it worked, use whole eggs and it's GF pasta that actually tastes good and has a normal texture.

Latest posts

Back