Global Warming Update

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This heat wave is really heavy over here. The heating in the house started automatically last night because it was below 15°C (13°C at 7am)....

Algore, oh excuse me, Alda Goreberg must be speaking at a conference there. He seems to attract cold weather whenever he speaks at a global warming conference.

I am certain man is a big factor in the earth warming. I’m also pretty certain that we won’t change enough to make a difference. I’m in the last quarter of my life so don’t believe it will be too much of an issue in my lifetime, but I would like to leave a better future for my children and grandchildren, not a worse one. I still utilize the things we all take for granted like gasoline powered cars, AC, and such, but I do try to limit how much I use. As an individual I think that’s about the best you can do. I don’t believe I would consider buying beachfront property in any low lying areas though….
So, you're saying Barack & Michelle Obama were gravely mistaken to buy the mansion on Martha's Vineyard Island?

Or, maybe, they know something about about climate change that you don't.

Which scenario is more likely?

The climate change political " power control " gimmick ain't going to change the temperature . The planet is descending out of an ice age and no matter what man does it will not stop the warming trend . One day , perhaps a few thousand years from now the cycle will start revolving back into the ice age cycle thus a gradual cooling trend will once again begin . Likely the same crowd that believes man can control the ice age cycle are the same individuals that believed the government's propaganda and got the covid vaccine " body alteration " .

When a single volcano spews more CO2 into the atmosphere than humans ever have, you literally have to be a subverted fool to talk about "climate change".

They pump CO2 into greenhouses because it makes plants grow better.

If twits like Obama, Biden, Kerry, and the other leftist liars really believed their spew about CO2 -- the simplest and most intelligent thing to do would be to plant millions of trees.

But they don't believe any of it. They know it's all a lie. Since WaPo's famous article in 1923 declaring the end of the world via climate change by 1930, the left has been programming the gullible for decades.

"Tell a lie. The bigger the better. Repeat it until it becomes truth."

All they really want is to scare you into giving up your freedom and your wallet.

A single year . You have 365 days to pick through . So the alarmist can always find " the warmest day in recorded history " . You can also find coldest days in recorded history .
When you hear the leftist politicians and their talking points . You at first may think . They live in LA LA land . But no . They depend on their voters to live in LA LA land and believe the crap .

I can see the global warming outdoors. It's withe, wet, cold and covers the desert moss which is growing on the southside because it's so extremly dry outside.
Seems tomorrow i need to shovel this global warming away to leave the garage with my car.
And it's really extremly hot by 24°F...

Latest posts

Back