Glad to be here!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this site, but not new to prepping. My parents were preppers, though back then, they were called survivalists, ready to survive nuclear war and the Soviet invasion. I grew up with this mentality. I retired from the military after 22 years and now ready to settle down and really build upon what I know. I hope I can learn from others and share what I know. I have a lot of common sense and living off the grid knowledge, not just surviving. Also, since I am by myself, I would like to get to know other preppers so that maybe we can join together to help each other out should it come to that.

Welcome to the forum. Have a good look around and feel free to ask any questions or jump into any conversations.

Hello, I'm new to this site, but not new to prepping. My parents were preppers, though back then, they were called survivalists, ready to survive nuclear war and the Soviet invasion. I grew up with this mentality. I retired from the military after 22 years and now ready to settle down and really build upon what I know. I hope I can learn from others and share what I know. I have a lot of common sense and living off the grid knowledge, not just surviving. Also, since I am by myself, I would like to get to know other preppers so that maybe we can join together to help each other out should it come to that.
Welcome to the site from south La. Common sence is a good thing to have. As you know common sence is so uncommon. I was ben in sout La. and sum tim we was not tak to good. If dar be sumting u don't comprastan in me tak, jus ### an I was try to splain dat to u. You will find alot of helpful folk here. It's like the saying " ask and you shall recieve" There are members from all walks of life here that are willing to help.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun, and jump right in with any questions or knowledge you have!

Latest posts

Back