Glad to be apart of this Forum! live from CALI.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

survivalseverything

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
recently I've been educated on our current and future world situations that may occur and I'm glad there are so many other people who can agree on this Forum.
I have recently been looking into so many things to start prepping and have found an abundance of materials and products that can help the situation with ease!
I know a hand full of people that have been prepping for some time now as well.
but lets find a way to chat and help each other out!

Hello Everyone,
recently I've been educated on our current and future world situations that may occur and I'm glad there are so many other people who can agree on this Forum.
I have recently been looking into so many things to start prepping and have found an abundance of materials and products that can help the situation with ease!
I know a hand full of people that have been prepping for some time now as well.
but lets find a way to chat and help each other out!
Welcome to and thank you for joining Doomsday Prepper Forums! I hope you enjoy the community and visit often!
If you don't mind me asking. where in California are you? I too am in California.
Should you have any comments questions or concerns do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Latest posts

Back