Ghurka Kukri

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Spyderco knives!
If I could afford one, I would get the Police Model.
41JsF5NMgEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
this is my next purchase

this is a realy handy pocket knife and it holds a good edge, however as a robust and solid blade for survival i have invested in the ghurka kukri it has good weight can be used to chop even the hardest woods.

this is a realy handy pocket knife and it holds a good edge, however as a robust and solid blade for survival i have invested in the ghurka kukri it has good weight can be used to chop even the hardest woods.
Its a machete isn't ?

Its a machete isn't ?
in some ways yes although it is a lot shorter round 12 inches, it is primarily a fighting knife that packs a whallop capable of being used to butcher a carcass and deal with bones, once honed properly holds a razor edge.

in some ways yes although it is a lot shorter round 12 inches, it is primarily a fighting knife that packs a whallop capable of being used to butcher a carcass and deal with bones, once honed properly holds a razor edge.
look like this.
986987.jpg
there is a big price range

look like this.
986987.jpg
there is a big price range
yes there is a huge price range go for the best you can afford, mine was given to me by a Ghurka soldier while serving in the military and i carried it for the remainder of service, more than once it came in handy.

I got a Kukri machete from cold steel-it's not pretty, but it's an excellent blade. I use it for clearing shooting lanes for hunting from a treestand, and it does the trick.

Latest posts

Back