Ghost Sniper

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost Sniper

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im a new prepper, well been researching for about a year but im still young and my brother is the only one who will cooperate with me i need some tips on what to pack in a bug out bag. i have a ford explorer so that can help. i would also like to know what to do in case bugging in is a possibility.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of information on here to guide you with your bug out bags and to help you with ideas on bugging in.

Welcome to the group. Advise? I think it can vary depending on your needs. Best bet on what to bring...and pack...food water..weapons of some sort. first aid and medications. extra clothes..hygene products. sleeping blankets..maybe a tent. MATCHES MATCHES MATCHES. think like a extended camping trip. Thats how i picture a bug out bag...im working on my mine right now too.

Hello everyone, im a new prepper, well been researching for about a year but im still young and my brother is the only one who will cooperate with me i need some tips on what to pack in a bug out bag. i have a ford explorer so that can help. i would also like to know what to do in case bugging in is a possibility.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions please feel free to post them in the proper area, and someone will answer it for you, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

This should help you with your bug out bag

http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/index.php?threads/creating-a-bug-out-bag.155/

Hey Ghost sniper, Im sure youve seen a lot of info on bug out bags, but if you cant find what youre looking for, Id also suggest survivalcache.com. They have some very good articles on bug out bags as well as general preparedness and wilderness survival. In the case that youre bugging in, Id say that you could maybe put preps under your bed or in some dark place in the attic if nobody goes up there. Im assuming that your explorer is probably as gas guzzler, as I have a friend that has one and its mileage is pretty low. One thing you can do that may not be a prep, but is useful, is to try and refill often enough to keep your tank above half. I try to do this, though it is difficult because its an older truck with a V8. Overall, the idea is to keep enough gas to get out of town should that be necessary, though im sure you could siphon gas if things really went south.

One thing you can do that may not be a prep, but is useful, is to try and refill often enough to keep your tank above half. I try to do this, though it is difficult because its an older truck with a V8. Overall, the idea is to keep enough gas to get out of town should that be necessary, though im sure you could siphon gas if things really went south.
This is something I need to get better at. I am notorious for running my tank to the "Oh Crap!" side of "E"
At that rate I won't make it out of the driveway

Latest posts

Back