getting ready together

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@bigpaul I liked the link until I got down to the "Brexit" portion and felt I was reading government propaganda. So would any of of our friends from across the pond join in and explain to me the pro and con of the "Brexit" statements. I figured the U.K. did okay before the E.U., so why would there be such hardship to simply just pull out of the E.U.

Up,the fine print,the fine print in the contract ;)
you can leave BUT...........

@bigpaul I liked the link until I got down to the "Brexit" portion and felt I was reading government propaganda. So would any of of our friends from across the pond join in and explain to me the pro and con of the "Brexit" statements. I figured the U.K. did okay before the E.U., so why would there be such hardship to simply just pull out of the E.U.
that's is what the ordinary man and woman in the street thinks but the politicians have had their noses in the trough so long they cant imagine living without the EU so they delay and delay.

It's no doubt that our economy is going to suffer post brexit. Anyone that didn't realise that is too idealistic. Add to the fact that Theresa may couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery and it looks like we might have some tough times for a few years. All that being said, I voted for brexit as I don't believe in a multi national parliament that influences domestic decisions so I'm willing to put up with some tough times for a few years. We'll come out okay the other end. And let's face it.. How did we let the Germans get so much power?

Any time another government gets to decide your countries immigration policy, then you know it is time to take your country back. At least you will get to learn which countries have your back and who is going to sell you out. I tend to believe the USA will have your back. Maybe time to dump the old NATO and form a new NATO that actually has each others back, in both word and deed. JM2C

When it comes to countries, you are either sovereign or slave, there does not seem to be a middle ground. The E.U. will rule the U.K. or the U.K. will be self ruling but there is no middle ground, just deceit and lies but the facts are, there can never be two rulers.

another reason is because everyone knows the Germans run the EU, when they say jump everyone else says how high?
we fought two world wars to get out from under the German jackboot, they have always wanted to rule Europe now they have done it without firing a shot, so lets get out while we still can.

Latest posts

Back