Get off the tread mill!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starting over

Reaction score
Hi out there. Having hit the "golden years" am STARTING OVER! My new life is one of living in and with nature; i.e. self-sufficiency in the foothills and front range of Alberta's Rocky Mountains. Bought a 1990 Ram camping van as my cabin on wheels but intend to phase out the conveniences. No campgrounds. This is a new journey of learning and discovery for me - a sense of purpose when others play golf 7 days a week. As for Prepping I am preparing for when we all have to start over.
Be safe!!

Hi out there. Having hit the "golden years" am STARTING OVER! My new life is one of living in and with nature; i.e. self-sufficiency in the foothills and front range of Alberta's Rocky Mountains. Bought a 1990 Ram camping van as my cabin on wheels but intend to phase out the conveniences. No campgrounds. This is a new journey of learning and discovery for me - a sense of purpose when others play golf 7 days a week. As for Prepping I am preparing for when we all have to start over.
Be safe!!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Wow, man. That sounds really cool. I think that traveling and living a basic, survivalist type of life is appealing. A lot of people are so used to the common conveniences of life that they couldn't stand doing what you're talking about, but I commend you. I look forward to hearing about your journeys. I hope you keep us updated on it all.

Latest posts

Back