General Strike

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it does. The only question is: profitable for whom?
Read the constitution. Of course most politicians have gone away from following the constitution. And ignorant and stupid voters have allowed their elected representatives to ignore and pervert the constitution. Which is why we're in the mess we're in today.

Read the constitution. Of course most politicians have gone away from following the constitution. And ignorant and stupid voters have allowed their elected representatives to ignore and pervert the constitution. Which is why we're in the mess we're in today.

The Constitution was motivated by the personal financial interests of the Founding Fathers. The Constitutional Convention was attended by, and the Constitution was written by elites seeking to protect their investments in federal bonds.

George Washington was the wealthiest landowner in the country and had invested significant funds in the Revolution. The Constitutional guarantee that the newly formed nation would pay its debts was included because Washington and other investors wanted to make sure they profited from their investment.

I never said I hated anyone. You despise unions because they threaten to go on strike to get more money. But that's just what any business owner would do. If the business isn't making enough money, the owners go on strike. They take their money, fire the workers, and close down the factory.

Last edited:
I'd rather starve than be dependent on government for anything. Or to see government take over any business for any reason.

The Alaska Permanent Fund is a constitutionally established fund managed by a state-owned corporation.

Funded by oil revenues, it has paid out an average of $1,600 annually per resident. It's an example of how universal basic income works in practice.

George Washington was offered kingship over the United States but passed it up so he could return home to run his farm because he was going bankrupt trying to build our country. He felt it necessary that others step up and commit their time and resources to building this country. Others today do their tour of duty to serve the needs of others without a profit on the end,( usually a hefty loss) but a moral gain in honor and integrity. Most politicians leave office today alot more fiscally able than when they went in. Hence, they never want to leave.

OUR current government NOW is a sponge and leech, ALL they want now is what they can get out of hard working patriots and steal to line their own bank accounts.

It's about time we all got ourselves a piece of the action.

Last edited:
I can tell that you have everything and everyone figured out. They all owe you.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Thomas Paine, the great American revolutionary who helped inspire the Patriots to declare independence in 1776, believed the earth is the common property of the whole human race and everyone is owed a share of it.

Since landowners don't produce the land's natural resources, but just take it for themselves, Paine believed landowners owe everyone rent.

His book, "Agrarian Justice" was the first American proposal for a universal basic income to ensure everyone has sufficient income to live freely and decently.

You missed the meaning of the word land owner. If the land was purchased fairly, what did they buy. Did you buy a car so I could drive it to work. Sorry, probably should have used a different example, did you purchase it so someone else can go to hang out on the street corner.

Not all landowners purchase the land they own. All the land owned in this country was originally taken from native tribes by fraud and genocide. Originally, no land was owned. Then someone came along and said, "that's mine" and if he was strong enough to keep it, he owned it. In the end, only might makes right.

Latest posts

Back