G'Day!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saalian

Reaction score
Well I am new to this whole ‘preppy’ concept. What sparked my interest was watching “Doomsday Preppers” on the TV. It just got me thinking about how prepared was my family for different scenarios and how I would prepare differently to those shown on the TV (given their situation).

I live in Western Australia, and we don’t have too many localised ‘doomsday’ scenarios. Although natural disasters, especially bush fires are a threat every summer especially because I live near the bush (forest). My concerns more focus on a break down of society, through either failing infrastructure, economic collapse, or an external invasion. However, I am interested in other scenarios too.

So I think the best way to address these questions and thoughts was to get involved and as Baden-Powell said “be prepared … must prepare himself by previous thinking out and practicing how to act on any accident or emergency so that he is never taken by surprise”

So look forward to learning and joining in on discussions.

Well I am new to this whole ‘preppy’ concept. What sparked my interest was watching “Doomsday Preppers” on the TV. It just got me thinking about how prepared was my family for different scenarios and how I would prepare differently to those shown on the TV (given their situation).

I live in Western Australia, and we don’t have too many localised ‘doomsday’ scenarios. Although natural disasters, especially bush fires are a threat every summer especially because I live near the bush (forest). My concerns more focus on a break down of society, through either failing infrastructure, economic collapse, or an external invasion. However, I am interested in other scenarios too.

So I think the best way to address these questions and thoughts was to get involved and as Baden-Powell said “be prepared … must prepare himself by previous thinking out and practicing how to act on any accident or emergency so that he is never taken by surprise”

So look forward to learning and joining in on discussions.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Welcome mate, good to see another Aussie here. lots of info on this site, just need to find the time to locate it all :p

Latest posts

Back