Gday from SE Qld

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paragoncutting

Reaction score
Gday all,
Well while i dont particularly find Covid scary in itself the government reacts and restrictions share the shit out of me. I have a wife and young son. I worry about thier safety in this country which has gone completely to hell. I'm just not sure how to ensure their safety. I think Australia is lost and may never be the country it once was. If there is anyone around my area that is prepping for the fallout that is coming please get in touch with me I would value your advice and assistance in prepare for a safer life and bleak future

Welcome! Sorry about your predicament. Hope you'll be able to share and find some answers here.
Enjoy your stay.

Gday all,
Well while i dont particularly find Covid scary in itself the government reacts and restrictions share the shit out of me. I have a wife and young son. I worry about thier safety in this country which has gone completely to hell. I'm just not sure how to ensure their safety. I think Australia is lost and may never be the country it once was. If there is anyone around my area that is prepping for the fallout that is coming please get in touch with me I would value your advice and assistance in prepare for a safer life and bleak future
I think you are right! Australia is no longer the country we loved! I am getting out while I can! Managed to get a permit to leave and am out of here on the 26th Nov! Why should free people need a permit to leave the country? The restrictions on the unvaccinated get worse every day and there is talk that the army is bring trained to forcibly vaccinate those who refuse! I am not taking the risk that this is so! As a country surrounded by water we cant just cross a border! I have a medical exemption but who knows if this will be honored!

Latest posts

Back