G'day from Rural South Australia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day and hello from Kalangadoo which is located right in between the 2 major cities of Adelaide and Melbourne pretty much a small but nice little country town surrounded by farm land and pine plantations on either side

I always watch doomsday preppers on foxtel when able to catch it on at the right time and have learnt a few things about prepping and bugging out although i am not a hardcore prepper like alot of people on here are i've put together my own style of prepping and survival and have good knowledge of potential bug out locations

Being in South Australia we are one of the most fire prone areas in the whole of Australia and frequently subjected to bushfires with the most notable one happening 12 months before i was born it was known as Ash Wednesday 1983 so i've built around the model of preparing for the big one on the scale of what Black Saturday 2009 was in Victoria

Feel free to ask anything you wanna know

G'day and hello from Kalangadoo which is located right in between the 2 major cities of Adelaide and Melbourne pretty much a small but nice little country town surrounded by farm land and pine plantations on either side

I always watch doomsday preppers on foxtel when able to catch it on at the right time and have learnt a few things about prepping and bugging out although i am not a hardcore prepper like alot of people on here are i've put together my own style of prepping and survival and have good knowledge of potential bug out locations

Being in South Australia we are one of the most fire prone areas in the whole of Australia and frequently subjected to bushfires with the most notable one happening 12 months before i was born it was known as Ash Wednesday 1983 so i've built around the model of preparing for the big one on the scale of what Black Saturday 2009 was in Victoria

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome aboard

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed..

G'day. I'm in the Sth East too, about an hour north of you.
Welcome, and I've sent you a pm also.

Jay

Latest posts

Back